"Abduction" Part 35

_________________________________________

Margot's POV
     So Sahar, Dominique, Luke, Harry, and I are on our way to my parents home. Im so worried, what if they freak out and say no?! Im really worried.... I look over to Luke next to me, and he smiles and kisses my forehead with his arm wrapped around me.

"You look stressed, just relax Mar... Everything will be ok." Luke calms me. I smile and nod.

     I look at Dominique asleep with her head against the window on the right, and I giggle. I look forward at Harry driving and Sahar in the passengers seat next to him, they look at each other and smile, Harry then looks back at the road, with one hand on the wheel, and another holding Sahar's hand. They are so cute.. And they would be cuter if he wasnt a vampire. I know thats kinda mean, but seriously... U would be acting like me too, if you were in my place, I mean what if she gets a cut or something, he'll eat her whole! But I'm glad I have Luke, he is normal...... Right? Suddenly, the song "Shake It" By MetroStation (SONG TO THE SIDE ---->) comes on the radio and we all cheer! This is an old song, but we all love it!!!!!!!!!!!! We jam out to the song, and other songs until we get there.
     About 2-3 hours later, we arrive outside of my house. I smile and start to stretch. I wake Luke up since he fell asleep, and Harry wakes Sahar up. Dominique opens up the car door and leaves. Luke goes after her. I get out of my door. We walk up the little steps, and knock on my door. My mom opens the door and I smile. Her eyes widen when she see's all of us, then looks confused when he see's Harry. My dad comes up behind her, and his eyes widen too.

"Um.. Let us in, and we'll explain the whole thing." I sigh. My mom nods and gulps.

"U-um come in guys." She smiles. We all take our seats on the couch, and the explaining begins. We tell them about the vampires, how they kidnapped Sahar, what happened to her along the way, about her dating harry, me and luke dying, how im alive, the wolves, dominique is dating jacob, how we r going to live with them, and I need to move out. That took about 2 hours, and my parents look shocked. They are surprised and they look mad.

"You left the house and never told us?!" My dad yells.

"I'm sorry, but I needed to go help Sahar! But im alive now! Can I please move out??? I promise they wont hurt me! I have Luke. He loves me!" I shout. They both sigh.

"This hurts us a lot... But yes, you can move out, just go pack ur stuff. Always call us if you need anything honey! We love you A LOT!" My mom smiles. I smile too, a tear drops from my eyes. I hug my parents tight. My mom kisses my head and I run upstairs with my friends.

Harry's POV
     We just said our goodbyes to Margots parents and we are now getting back into the car. I feel bad for them... I've kept Sahar trapped for a LONG time, and Margot and Luke were killed. Dominique was also trapped.. And I think we should go out and have fun before we go back home.. But we can't.. They're still missing. They wont be in a few days, because the police will throw their case out, and plus I think their parents will tell the police not to worry, because they are just on vacation and never told them... But we still need to be careful.

"Hey guys... Um.. Luke, grab a beanie and put it on all the way, cover your forehead. Grab a jacket and put it on. Sahar,  get a scarf, and put it around your neck, then grab a sweater and put it on, with the hoodie. Um.. Margot and Dominique, do the same! I'll fix myself too." I tell them. They look confused.

"Why??" Sahar asks me.

"We're going to have some fun, before we go back!" I smile. They all cheer and shout with big smiles. I smile back, suddenly I feel lips pressed on mine. I open my eyes and see Sahar's piercing, gorgeous, shiny, and sexy blue eyes looking into my emerald green orbs. I smile into the kiss and we close our eyes. We let go, and then we all put on our disguises. This is gonna be fun!

___________________________________

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D MY SWEET KANDI KANES! :D <3 Next update is at 7 votes and 5 comments! my replies dont count! OK I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!!! BYEEEE!!!! ;D <3