"Abduction" Part 6 (2/3)

Enjoy!!!!!!! :D

_________________________________________

Sahar's POV (still)
     We entered Victoria's Secret. The guys eyes widened when they saw all the pink, and the lingerie. Harry ran towards the thongs and bras. He picked up a pink bra and a pink thong. He stared at me with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened. God help me..

"Hey Sahar! Buy these two! I'd love to see you in them!" Harry shouted to me in the store. People started to look at him and what he was holding, then at the both of us. They giggled and chuckled, and my cheeks turned red. I'm so embarassed!

"Zayn! Use your telekinesis thing to take them out of Harry's hands!" I said. He chuckled but he nodded and with his mind, he pulled the lingerie out of Harry's hands and back to where it was.

"Thanks." I said, then I rushed over to Harry.

"So you're not gonna buy them?" He giggled, trying to be innocent. I hit his arm.

"You are so embarassing! I shouldn't have brought you." I glared at him.

"Don't be embarrassed.. Come on..." Harry tried to cheer me up. I actually wanted to buy the things Harry was holding, I take them. Harry's eyes widen.

"You're actually gonna buy them?" He asked.

"Yeah, so?" I asked. He stayed silent. I gave them to Zayn, and he had the same reaction. I ignored it and went looking for lotion, and perfume. I got two really nice smelling lotion, it's called 'Pure Seduction' weird name....  But the other one I got was called 'Secret Charm' its a less weird name. I also got small perfume called 'Lost in Fantasy' I love the name. Then I saw some really pretty outfits so I grabbed them, and I went to the fitting rooms with the guys.

"Stay out here, and don't look!" I said.

"Okay, okay." They said knowing that they aren't supposed to enter. I put on the top and the shorts, and they fit really well. I took them off and the guys were about to peek so I smacked them from under the door. They stopped. I put my real clothes back on and I got out. Then I bought some real underwear and another bra... I will get makeup from Sephora. That's next! I rushed back to Zayn and once again, we bought the items. Zayn was blushing because of the things he was holding. I laughed. We exited the store.

"Okay guys. Next is Sephora!" I smiled excited. They guys sighed and followed me. We entered the store and the guys looked like they were gonna barf. Obviously, because the store is FILLED with makeup everywhere!! It even smells like makeup! Haha, I laugh at them. But then I realize that I can escape them. I can just start screaming at them and be like they are vampires and they kidnapped me!! Wait.... but they are buying me things! I can't just do this... Plus they are nice. I'll just see what happens.
     I grab some really pretty red lipsticks, and I find some nice cover-up makeup. I take the powders and everything else I like. I look at some of the famous perfumes in the back, and I get two of them. I try on some of the sample makeups and I see Zayn looking at them too. I quickly get some of the sample makeup powder and rub it on his cheek and nose.

"Aye! My face!" Zayn shouts. I laugh.

"It's okay. Relax." I said wiping the makeup off. He chuckled.

"I liked it." Zayn said.

"The makeup?" I asked shocked. He nodded lightly. I laughed a little.

"Lets get you makeup too!" I giggled. He just smirked and watched me trying to find his shade of skin. A while later Harry walked up to us.

"Where were you?" Zayn asks with his arms crossed.

"Just sniffing perfumes." Harry said. I found Zayn's shade! I grabbed the makeup and we bought them. Then we left the store and we found a spot to sit down.
_______________________________________________

I hope you guys liked it!!!!!!!! :D I know it might be kinda boring, but the next part gets better!! :D VOTE SO I CAN UPDATE!!!!! I'll update if I get at least 3 votes on this part of the story!!