"Abduction" Part 30

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS!!!!! :D ENJOYYY!!!!!!!

_______________________________________

Dominique's POV

     After the door shuts, I look at Jacob. You know... he isn't that ugly.. or smelly. He's kinda hot. He smiles at me, showing me his big white teeth. Woah. I love his smile. But im not gonna fall for a werewolf... I just need to pretend like I like him.

"So... Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"Its a secret..." He smirks.

"Alright...." I say curiously. He holds my hand and leads me up a forest-like place. Its really hard to walk.

"You look really beautiful tonight.." He compliments me.

"Thanks, you too." I giggle at my simple joke.

"Wow, no one has ever called me beautiful before.Im blushing!" Jacob says sarcastically with a smile. I laugh.

"Isnt it hard to walk with those shoes?" He asks me.

"Yeah..." I sigh.

"I'll carry you!" Jacob suggests and carries me bridal style.

"Hold tight." He smirks, and suddenly he starts running at a vampires speed, a little faster though! After what felt like a minute, he put me down, but he was covering my eyes.

"We're here." He smiles, then uncovers my eyes. My mouth widens and it soon turns into a huge smile. THIS GUY IS REALLY SWEET! I see a beautiful scenery, I am standing on a mountain, looking at the world, from a very high point. Im not scared, just astonished! (PIC OF THE PLACE ON THE SIDE ---->)

"This place is so gorgeous!!!!" I gasp smiling at him.

"I'm so glad you like it!" Jacob chuckles, pulling my into a side cuddle.

"I even had the guys leave a picnic basket here, so... " He says then looks around and grabs a basket and continues, "Found it!" He smiles.

"This is so cute! I cant believe you're so sweet!" I smile.

"See, I'm sweeter than you think... I'll treat you like my princess, as long at you're loyal and loving." Jacob smiles at me, and my heart melts. We soon sit down using the blanket he has, and start eating fancy little sandwiches and other stuff. This is the best date I've ever been to.. Seriously.

-With The Vampires and Sahar

Zayn's POV

     Dominique just went out on a date with Jacob. We are worried he'll do something bad to her, but Sahar says we shouldnt worry. He really likes her, he wouldnt do anything to her. So we trusted her on her decision. I really love Sahar, but Harry told us he still likes her, so i have competition with Louis and Harry. Louis told me he's gonna ask Sahar out today. I'm worried about when he'll do it! LIKE WHAT IF SHE SAYS YES?????!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG! WHAT IF HE DOES IT NOW????!!!!!! I quickly look at Louis, realzing he can read my thoughts. He quickly starts laughing and pats my back.

"Great idea Zayn, i'll do it now." Louis smirks and starts walking up to Sahar.

"NO!" I hiss. He chuckles and keeps walking. PLEASE PLEASE STOP LOUIS!!! Suddenly a knock comes on the door. We all turn to see the door.

"Louis go get it!" I yell.

"U do it! Its probably the dog." Louis groans.

"Fine!" I yell and zip to the door and open it, my eyes widen as soon as the door opens. Louis turns around and his eyes widen a lot more than mine, and his mouth drops open. The other guys are as shocked as me.........

_______________________________

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! :D CLIFFHANGER!!!!! WHO OR WHAT DO U THINK IS AT THE DOOR???????!!!!!!!! LOL, COMMENT AND VOTE TO GET THE NEXT UPDATE!!! :D Btw, voting is clicking the star button up there!! UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE!!!!!!!! ITS A STAR... CLICK IT! LOL THNKS BYEE