"Abduction" Part 28

HERE IT IS!!!!!! I LOVED UR COMMENTS AND VOTES! :D YOU GUYS COMMENTED A LOT!!!!!!! THAT WAS AMAZAYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I WOULD DEDICATE THIS TO ALL OF YOU... BUT I CANT :( BUT...THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME!!! :D THANKS FOR READING!!!! U GUYS ARE AWESOME!! :D Or should i say.... One Derrific!!!! ;) <3 Lol ENJOY!!!

_____________________________________

-Next Morning

Dominique's POV
    I slowly wake up on this really soft bed, i turn around and see Sahar. I suddenly remember everything that happened. Margot and Luke are dead... Sahar and I are stuck with 5 vampires... and I have to date a werewolf! Wow... Thats weird. I sigh and i look at Sahar's baby face. She was always the most innocent one out of Margot, Luke, and I. I wonder what these guy vampires have done or said to her...
     I sigh and slowly shake her shoulder and whisper her name. Her eyes slowly open, and she yawns and stretches. I feel bad for waking her up.. She smiles when she see's me and I smile back.

"Goodmorning gorgeous!" She smiles.

"Morning beautiful!" I smile, even though I'm dying inside.
     How can she be so calm? We live with killer vampires and both our friends are dead! I feel horrible. Sahar hops out of bed, brushes her teeth, showers, and changes into a loose navy blue and white plaid shirt with dark blue ripped jeans. I know those jeans! Sahar didn't buy them ripped like that, she had it for so long that it ripped! It has a lot of fun memories that come with it! She is also wearing navy blue TOMS with white poka dots on it! Its a really cute outfit! Everything matches! Her hair is in a beautiful ponytail since her hair is dry now!
     Ugh.. I wish I was her. She's the most gorgeous girl ever! I've always told her that, but she always says no. She's different. She isn't like those popular girls who are bratty slut bitches. Sahar is a sweet, gorgeous, and innocent girl. She cares about her education A LOT! She cries if she gets a B! That's why I love her. She's just herself.
     Then there's Margot. We got along pretty well! We might've had some arguments.. But we're always friends in the end. She's dead now though, and it hurts me so bad that I didn't get to see my best friend get married, or see her even farther in the future. I already miss her so much! She never thought of herself as beautiful, but she was! She was so beautiful! Inside and out! She likes those rock songs, or emo songs.. Im not into that, but I still support her song choices. I disagreed at first and we had kind of a fight.. But I feel so stupid for hurting her like that! Im sorry Margot... I miss you.
     I suddenly get smacked in the face with a pillow, causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"What?!" I ask surprised.

"You were zoned out while staring at me.. It was creepy." Sahar giggles at the last part. I giggle too.

"Sorry, I was just thinking." I sigh. She sits down.

"About what?" She asks.

"Um... I don't know.. Maybe the fact that we live with vampires, that I have to date a werewolf, and that our 2 best friends in the whole world are dead!" I scream and then suddenly cover my mouth and my face looks shocked. Sahar's face looks shocked too, and a little hurt.

"I'm sorry you have to be involved in this... You shouldn't have come looking for me.. This is all MY fault!" Sahar's eyes start tearing up.

"No, no, no, no! I'm so sorry! Its okay! I like living with these guys.. Kinda. I'll date that Jacob guy, its ok! I'll do it for you! And the friends thing... Isnt your fault." I say trying to comfort her. I hug her tight.

"No everything IS my fault! Luke and Margot wouldn't have died if I didn't call any of them! Now you're stuck here too, and you need to date a werewolf.. Im seriously sorry Demi.. I'll try my best to be a better friend.. Im sorry." Sahar cries. I hug her tighter and rub circles behind her back. I kiss her cheek and let go.

"Sahar, you already are the perfect friend! Not even a friend... a sister!!!! I love you, and as long as we're together.. We can get through anything!" I smile looking at Sahar. She starts smiling too, and I quickly tickle her on her sides (her tickle spot) and then she bursts into huge laughter. I love this! She tickles me too, and we both laugh really hard until we get tired so we fall onto the bed again.

"Should we go downstairs now?" Sahar asks me.

"Hold on, let me get ready." I say and get off the bed. I do everything Sahar did, then I change into a cute loose light pink sweatshirt that show my shoulders, and a pair of black jeggings with cute moccasins that match my sweatshirt! Since I didn't bring any clothes, I borrowed all of this from Sahar. She really knows how to match! My hair is in its regular straight position now.

"You look so cute!" Sahar smiles at me and then grabs my hand and leads me downstairs.

"Good morning beautiful!" I hear one of the guys say and smile at Sahar. His raven hair and blonde streak in the middle are shaped in a quiff. His face looks unshaved and prickly, but it makes him look like a bad boy, especially with his dark clothes, and tattoos.

"Morning Zayn. Did you forget about someone?" Sahar says gesturing to me.

"Oh sorry Dominique. Goodmorning!" He smiles.

"Yeah whatever." I reply.

"Demi, come on.. Be nicer." Sahar says and elbows me lightly.

"Fine.." I sigh.

"Okay, um.. Guys, did you forget to introduce yourselves when she got here?" Sahar asks.

"Yeah sorry, I'm Harry. Nice to finally meet you, love." Harry smiles at me, his dimples popping out, making me smile too and I nod.

"I'm Niall, the irish one." An irish accent says and I giggle cause of the muffin shoved in his mouth.

"I'm Liam, the most normal one." Liam smiles at me. I smile back.

"I'm Zayn, the....." He says thinking of what to say.

"He's the vain one." Sahar giggles.

"Yeah!" He chuckles.

"Ok." I say.

"And I'm Louis, the leader." He smirks.

"NO!!!" The other guys suddenly shout.

"Ok ok got it." I say. They stop.

"Um Demi, Louis can read minds, Zayn has telekinesis, Harry can control your mind, Liam can heal, and Niall can tell if your lying or not." Sahar tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask looking confused.

"That's their individual vampire abilities." She smiles.

"Oh.. Ok..." I say. Out of nowhere, the door gets kicked open and I see the werewolf guy Jacob!

"I'm ready for my date!" Jacob smiles holding a rose, as he's dressed in a hot suit. Finally he puts on a shirt! I look around and everyone looks disgusted and surprised. Same here!

_____________________________

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!! LAST TIME YOU GUYS VOTED AND COMMENTED A LOT SO IM SO PROUD! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH! ;D THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY!!! :D NEXT UPDATE IS AT 7 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS! :D <3 BYEE :)xx