"Abduction" Part 24

HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!!! LUV YOU GUYS!!

_______________________________________

Zayn's POV
     Sahar hugged me first! And she pecked my lips!! Plus she said she loves us! When she said that I wanted to make out with her right there! But the guys went for hugs... So I did the same... I think I really like her.. Im pretty sure that I love her actually. She is sweet, funny, skinny, and perfect! I would totally go out with her, but I don't think she likes me in that way. I'll try to get her to like me that much, but Im not sure it'll work.
     5 minutes later, Louis suddenly breaks the silence. He looks at Sahar since he was next to her. He looks curious.

"Remember when you said Jacob got mad and kicked you out?" Louis asks.

"Yes..." She answers.

"What did you do?" Louis asks.

"Um.. I just yelled at him and said I hate him and I love you guys and I want to go back cause he is stupid and I will never love him." Sahar says simply.

"OOOHHH!! GOOD ONE!" Louis laughs smiling at her.

"But I was serious. He said he is coming to kick us out if we don't leave." She says seriously.

"Relax babe, we can handle that little mutt." Liam calms her down.

"Good, but don't hurt yourselves!" She giggles.

"Sure, now lets go home." Liam says and we all get up. I smile helping Sahar up.

"Thanks Zaynie." Sahar smiles.

"I love that nickname." I whisper to myself smiling.

"Okay, which way is home?" She asks giggling.

"Don't worry, just let me carry you there." I offer.

"Sure." She smiles and I carry her bridal style and zip to the house. 3 minutes later I put her down. She stretches and then looks at me.

"Thanks... IM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!" She growls.

"Me too!!!!" Niall shouts.

"I want to eat!!!! Give me food!!" Sahar shouts. I laugh.

"You're such a little girl!" I tease her. She punches my chest lightly. I chuckle.

"I am not!! I just want food." Sahar says.

"Okay fine, Niall and Harry will go buy you some food." Liam smiles.

"YAY!!" She shouts.

"YEAH! I'll get you Nandos. BYE!" Niall zips out of the house. Harry follows him.

     So Sahar was saying that the wolves are gonna come after us? Im a little nervous.. But I think we can handle them. I have Louis and Liam here. Niall and Harry better hurry though. I look to see Sahar on the couch watching tv. SHIT! She is watching the news!! I quickly zip in front of the tv, and turn it off. I see her eyes swelling with tears again, I sigh and hug her. 
     She cries onto my shirt, Liam and Louis watch us from far away, not wanting to make things worse. I rub circles on her back. I kiss her forehead.

"Zayn, I want to see my parents and friends. Just one time... Please." Sahar pleads. I look over to Liam and Louis, they shake their heads. I whisper in her ear.

"I'll try my best, love." I tell her. She stops crying and looks into my eyes, I smile at her.

"Thank you." She hugs me again. I hug back and we pull away. Suddenly, Niall and Harry zip into the house with food.

"NANDO'S!!!" Niall shouts. Sahar quickly lets go and runs toward the food and the guys let her have it. She munches on the chicken and other things they bought.

-30 Minutes Later

_______________________________

I HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT!!! THE NEXT PART WILL BE AWESOME!!!!!! IM NOT EVEN KIDDING!! THERE WILL BE ACTION AND A BIG SURPRISE!!!!!! ;) Next update is at 6 votes and 3 comments :) BYEEE