"Abduction" Part 19

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!! :D <3

_______________________________________

Sahar's POV

My eyes slowly flutter open. I look around the room and see that I'm lying on a bed, and its not my room. I quickly get off the bed, I leave the room and I see a different house! Where is this place? I just remember falling asleep. I must have been really tired! I just fell. Haha, well I don't know where to go. This house is giant! This has to be the biggest house I've ever been in! I slowly walk downstairs while yawning. I spot Liam and Zayn in the living room.

"Hey sleepyhead!" Zayn smiles.

"Hey." I say blandly.

"You like the new place?" Liam asks me. I nod.

"Its giant!" I say. Liam and Zayn chuckle.

"But I have a question.... What happened?" I ask confused.

"Well.. After Louis had you on his shoulder for a while, you just fell asleep out of nowhere. We put you in the car and you fell asleep on Liam and I. When we got here, I carried you up to your new room and let you sleep." Zayn answers me.

"Oh..... Wait-- MY OWN ROOM?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yeah, no more you and Louis." Liam says.

"YES!!" I shout.

"Congrats! Louis isn't so excited though." Zayn smirks at Louis slowly coming down the stairs.

"Hey Kandi Bear, hey assholes." Louis says.

"Hey shit bag." Zayn smirks at Louis. Louis fake smiles.

"Woah... Whats going on with you two?" I ask.

"Nothing, that's how we are. We are brothers." Zayn shrugs.

"Oh.." I say.

"I don't want you out of my room!" Louis whines wrapping his arms around my body. I groan.

"Oh Louis, you poor little baby." I laugh. He lets go and pouts.

"Your a meanie!" He pouts. I roll my eyes.

"Hey! Guys.. Do we still live in the middle of a forest?" I ask looking through the window.

"Yeah but we are deep in it, and we are at a place where cops don't usually come." Louis answers me. Suddenly Harry flashes up in front of me and he pecks my cheek then smirks staring at me.

'Harry stop kissing me!" I yell. He chuckles.

"Okay, but I wanted to ask you guys if we should go for a walk together.. Since its a new place and stuff." Harry smiles.

"I WANT TO GO!" I smile.

Liam's POV
     Im kinda the father of this house, but I don't think going for a walk around here is safe. Um.. when we got the place, we didn't tell Sahar that we are on werewolf grounds. Btw, YES there are werewolves here. I haven't seen any of them near here though. I guess that guys and I will take care of Sahar. I see Louis staring at me, he is probably reading my thoughts. Louis smirks at me and I chuckle because he is reading my mind. Ok we should go for a walk.

"Fine guys, lets go for short walk.. Stick together though!" I shout. They nod and we walk to the door. Zayn goes out first, he is the toughest actually. But if people ever get me really really mad, I have the worst temper tantrum. It has only happened once in my whole life. The guys saw it. I killed almost a whole country of humans. The guys tried to stop me but I beat them up they couldn't stop me. I was a ripper! I forgot how it happens... Well lets forget about that, lets just focus on protecting Sahar. Zayn and I are in front very protecting, and Harry and Niall by her sides, then Louis is behind her.

"Guys, why are you protecting me??" She asks.

"Um... No reason?" Zayn says.

"I know you guys are protecting me from something.. Or someone." She says.

"No no, just stay with us. You never know what can happen." I say. She nods slowly. I hear cracking of twigs and footsteps coming from behind us. We turn around, except Sahar, then she follows us. We see 5 wolves approaching us. Shit! Zayn hisses at them. Sahar's eyes widen and Harry whispers something in her ear, he was explaining that yes.. Werewolves do exist also. She was just speechless. The wolves went back to their regular spot and 5 minutes later they came back with clothes on, and they were in their human forms (pic on the side). Ughh, its Jacob Black and his pack of mutts. I roll my eyes.

"Finally you guys put shirts on!" Zayn says jokingly. Jacob rolls his eyes.

"Shut up Malik." He says and then he spots Sahar.

"Ohhh, you guys got a girl." He smirks walking up to Sahar. Zayn and I quickly push Jacob back. He sprints forward and pushes us out of the way. Harry tries to stop Jacob and Jacob grabs his hand and twists it, Harry shouts.

"Stop!!" Sahar shouts. Jacob drops Harry's hand.

"She's a feisty one huh?" Jacob chuckles putting his hand under her chin and making Sahar face him. He then whispers in her ear, "I like that in a girl." He smirks. Sahar pushes him away.

"No thanks, I'd rather not date a wet dog." She laughs. We all join in her laughter. Jacob glares at us.

"Sure you don't, oh and you guys are on our territiory. Get out, or we'll make you." Jacob snaps.

"No, you cant make us." I tell him.

"Yes we can, so you better pack your shit and get the hell out of here!" Paul glares.

"Ohh tough little Paul." Niall jokes. Paul growls at him, and Niall sticks his tongue out.

"Jacob, Paul! We aren't trying to make a fight. But seriously, you bloodsuckers need to go!" Sam glares. So Sam is trying to be the Alpha wolf again? Too bad, Jacob took his spot already, and we aren't leaving.

"Sam, we aren't leaving!" Louis snaps.

"Fine then, lets make a deal... You guys can stay, only if you let us drop by your house at any time." Jared smirks.

"HELL NO!" I yell.

"Well then you guys gotta go!" Embry growls.

"No guys... Lets do it." Niall says. Zayn nods. Harry shrugs. Louis just stands there, glaring at the wolves.

"Fine! But you cant mess with Sahar! Don't hurt her! That's our rule!" I snap sternly.

"Good." Jacob says and shakes my hand. I pull away from his grip and we walk back into the house. Sahar just stands there, shocked. She really needs to get used to this new life that she has.

__________________________________

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!! ;D <3 Please comment and tell me if you did!! And spread the word about this story on wattpad! XD Btw, the next update is after AT LEAST 8 votes and 4 comments!!