"Abduction" Part 20

I hope you guys like it!! Please spread the word!! I love you guys! :D <3

_____________________________

Sahar's POV
     I cant believe I just saw werewolves!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I didn't even know they existed!! Well... I didn't even know vampires existed either, but I didn't expect werewolves! I actually found the wolves very attractive... Kinda. Like the Jacob one was very cocky, but he was sexyyyy!! I am not going to give in though. He is a wolf! I cant like a dog! The other guys were cute too.. Like Paul. Mmm. His body... Wow. It looked better than Louis's.. EVEN THOUGH HE WAS WEARING A SHIRT! Imagine him without a shirt!!! WOAHHH!! Louis shoots me a big glare. Oops! He is reading my thoughts. I quickly shoot him an awkward smile. Louis rolls his eyes.

"Sorry Louis.. But its true." I laugh.

"Whats true?" Niall asks.

"I was reading her thoughts, and she said that Paul's body was better than mine. even though he is wearing a shirt. And she was drooling over the thought of him being shirtless." Louis says. The guys break into laughter.

"And... She has a crush on Jacob!" Louis blurts out. The boys freeze. My eyes widen.

"WHAT?!! NO I DONT!!" I yell. Niall shakes his head.

"Im using my ability. She is lying." Niall says.

"No im not! I think he is attractive, but I don't want to like him in that way! Ok! Stop!" I yell.

"Fine.. But he isn't coming anywhere near you." Liam says.

"Good! Cause I don't like him." I smile.

"Good." Zayn says.

"I think he is a cocky jerk." I state.

"Finally someone understands!" Harry chuckles.

"Ok, but I don't like him! He is just a wet dog." I say. The boys nod, and Zayn zips upstairs. Harry starts watching tv, and Louis goes to the kitchen with Niall. Liam just stands by the window, looking outside. I look around and decide to check out my room. I go upstairs and see the room with the light pink walls. The other rooms are red and black. Creepyyyy!! I giggle and look around my room. Im shocked by house gorgeous it is. (pic on the side) Huh, I didn't know the guys had good taste in girl-stuff. Haha, it was probably Louis picking the girly stuff out. He is the girliest!

"NO IM NOT!!!" Louis squeals from downstairs. I freeze.

"You can read my mind from down there?" I ask.

"Hell yeah, I can!" Louis shouts. Niall chuckles. I groan.

"Now I have no privacy anywhere! Not even in my mind! Its so hard!" I yell. I look through the clothes I bought and pick out an outfit. Im gonna go shower first, before I change. I walk around the house, and a thick accent interrupts me, I quickly turn around and see Zayn.

"Hey Zayn.. Where's the shower?" I ask. He chuckles and takes my hand, leading me to a door. He opens it and I see the bathroom sink, toilet, and a nice big shower. Its a big bathroom.. I like it.

"Okay thanks Zaynie." I smile.

"Zaynie?" He smirks raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, be glad." I giggle. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me forward.

"Oh yes, Im very glad." Zayn purrs.

"Woah, Zaynie, don't get all sensual." I say. He gets closer to my face.

"Don't pretend you don't like it..." Zayn purrs into my ear, biting the lobe of it. I push my hands on his chest, trying to pry him off me.

"Zaynieee! Get off." I whine. He kisses my lips and winks before he zips off to somewhere. Ughh! Do all of the guys have to kiss me?! I think Niall and Liam are the only ones who haven't kissed me yet! I wipe the kiss off my lips. I enter the bathroom and lock the door. I take my clothes off, and I throw the towel where I need it. I enter the shower and turn on the water to hot. The warm water hits my skin, getting hotter by the second. I've always loved this feeling. It burns, but in a good way. Um... I don't think that made sense. Haha. 25 minutes later, I leave the shower feeling great and squeaky clean! I dry off, brush my hair, put on my clothes, leave the bathroom.

_______________________

I hope you guys liked it!!!!! Kinda boring, but please comment!! TELL ME AGAIN WHO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO BE WITH!!! ;) LOL BYEE