"Abduction" Part 21

Enjoy!!!!!!!
______________________

Sahar's POV (still)
After I put on a wool grey top with sleeves, and black skinny jeans with black converse I just laid on my new bed. I pull off my shoes because I don't feel comfortable in them right now. I just lay on the bed with my socks. Not just ordinary socks, but socks with little cherries on the side. Its so cute!! I think I should take a little nap right now, Im pretty tired. With the moving and all this different stuff happening all at once. I close my eyes and a few minutes later I see a shirtless boy on my balcony. I wipe my eyes just to make sure I'm not seeing things. Nope, its real. I get closer and I see Jacob... SHIRTLESS! (pic on the side). He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I say through the window. He smirks and points at me.

"Stop, Im serious. I don't want you or the pack to bother me. Sorry but I don't fall for mutts. Leave me alone." I say sternly and turn around to go back to bed. He taps the window again harder.

"Open it." He clenches his jaw. I sigh and open it, he walks right in and smiles looking around the room.

"This is your room?" He asks chuckling a little.

"Yes! There is nothing wrong with it! I like it." I reply. He chuckles.

"Innocent girl." He smirks.

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"Wolf instincts..." Jacob responds lowly. I give him the -seriously- look and cross my arms.

"Ok ok fine. Its because of your baby socks and your pinky little girls room." He laughs.

"Stop! Its not funny!" I whine.

"Sure sure." He chuckles.

"You know you could get in big big trouble, right?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I can handle myself, babe." Jacob winks.

"Mhmm." I smirk.

"I can!" He yells. I giggle.

"Whatever." He says.

"Hey Sah--" Liam says then he freezes looking at Jacob then continues, "What are you doing here." Liam says in disgust.

"Just dropped by, saying hi to your precious little girl." Jacob smirks.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Liam hisses, his fangs coming out.

"You dare me?" Jacob snarls. Zayn zips into the room.

"I smelled wet dog." Zayn hisses with his fangs out.

"Too late!" Jacob says and grabs me and jumps down the balcony with me. He runs faster than the vampires. I cant even see anywhere! I don't know where we are going, but I know the guys are chasing after us. After a while the guys were gone. I didn't see them. Jacob stopped and he put me down. We were in a cabin house? I looked around.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I ask.

"Because the vampires are dangerous. They will hurt you. We are way safer." Jacob tells me. I shake my head.

"THEY ARE NOT DANGEROUS!" I yell. Jacob glares at me and shakes his head. I ignore his stupid look.

"I know them. You don't. I love them, they are great guys! They once had a chance to bite me, but instead they didn't! They protect me!" I yell defending the boys.

"They are just softening you up! They want you to be so comfortable with them that they will take your innocence away and turn you into a vampire soon after that!" Jacob says with worry in his eyes.

"Why do you worry so much about me? You just met me!" I say.

"Well.. I don't know. But I do know that I want you safe. So don't leave us." He tells me.

"But what if they guys come?" I ask.

"They cant. This area is for mortals and werewolves. Vampires not aloud." He says. I nod slowly this processing everything. Suddenly I hear shouts and laughs coming down the stairs. The wolf pack comes down and they all suddenly stare at me.

"You brought her here?" One of them asks.

"Yes Sam. You have a problem with that?" Jacob asks with the don't-answer look. Sam shakes his head.

"So is she staying with us?" Paul asks.

"Yeah." Jacob nods.

"BUT I DONT WANT TO! I WANT HARRY, LOUIS, ZAYN, LIAM, AND NIALL!!!!!!!" I yell.

"Shut up!" Jacob snarls.

"Make me!" I smirk.

"She's good." Another one of the guys smirks.

"Shut up Embry." Paul says.

"Sorry." Embry whimpers. I don't want to stay. I quickly head for the door and open it and run outside. I feel my wrist being pulled back and I see Jacob.

"LET ME GO!" I yell. He pulls me back in.

"You don't want to leave. I know you don't. The only reason you want to go back is because you think we are the dangerous ones." Jacob tells me looking into my eyes.

__________________________________

Who do you guys really think are the dangers ones??? And what do u guys think Sahar+Wolves? or Sahar+Vampires? Lol comment and like!! Next update will be after AT LEAST 5 votes and 2 comments!