"Abduction" Part 29

ENJOY! I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!! :D U GUYS R AMAZAYN, PHENOMINIALL, EXTRAORDINHARRY, BRILLIAM, FABULOUIS, AND ONE DERIFFIC!!!!!!! :D ENJOYYYYYY

_________________________________

Dominique's POV (still)

"Oh.. Ok." I say. Out of nowhere, the door gets kicked open and I see the werewolf guy Jacob!

"I'm ready for my date!" Jacob smiles holding a rose, as he's dressed in a hot suit. Finally he puts on a shirt! I look around and everyone looks disgusted and surprised. Same here!

"Oh Dominique! I forgot to tell you! Jacob wants to go out with you.. Right now..." Harry, the curly one, chuckles.

"Yeah princess, now go get dressed." Jacob winks at me.

"Wait... How are you even gonna take her anywhere? You guys kidnapped us.. Now we're missing. You cant just go out in public!" Sahar says making a great point.

"Yeah.. But I know a place..." Jacob smiles.

"Whatever. I'll be down in a while." I say and go upstairs.

"I'll go too.." Sahar says, about to come follow me.

"No! Stay with us... We're gonna eat breakfast. I made you strawberry pancakes." Zayn gives her puppy dog eyes. Is he dating her or something?

"Um.. Thanks Zaynie, but i need to help her. Just give me the plate." Sahar smiles at him. He nods and gives it to her. Sahar then follows me to my room. I gotta ask her about that guy.. She cant just be dating him.. He kidnapped her! And bit her! Next thing u know, he'll kill her! Sahar suddenly snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Ok Demi, lets start with your clothes.. And since you dont have any. Just borrow mine! I'll give you a dress! And other stuff." Sahar smiles.

"Ok." I reply smiling. She grabs a cute short white and black dress from her closet. (PIC ON THE SIDE ----->)

"Thats such a cute dress!" I smile.

"Yeah, you can have it!" Sahar smiles.

"AWW! Thanks sis!" I smile wide.

"No problem, now put it on in the bathroom while I figure out what else to give you." She says. I nod and go into the bathroom.

Sahar's POV
     While Dominique is in the bathroom, I look through my shoes and try to find one for her to borrow. Ooh! I find these hot high heel sandals! They are high heels.. But they are sandals too! I dont know how to explain but they are gorgeous! I put that on the bed and then look through my jewelery. I find cute earrings and a nice bracelet. I grab a purse and put it on the bed.
       I grab my mascara, eyelash curler, lipstick, and blush. Dominique comes out and I smile staring at her beautiful figure in my dress.

"Wow, you look gorgeous!" I smile.

"Thanks, i love it! What else?" She asks. I point to the bed. Put those things on, then come here quick and i'll fix your hair and makeup.

"Sahar.. You know Jacob isnt worth all of this..." She tells me.

"He isnt, but you are!" I smirk.

"Ok fine..." Demi giggles and puts on the sandal heels, and other stuff, then she comes over to me.

"Sit." I instruct her. She sits. I grab my straightner and straighten her hair just a little more.

"Ok, now onto your makeup!" I turn her chair around to face me. I put on her blush, lipstick, and mascara. Last but not least, i spray on some sweet smelling perfume.

"DONE!" I smile.

"Cool thank you so much! I LOVE YOU!" Dominique smiles and rushes to the door, but suddenly stops and turns around.

"One more thing.." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"That Zayn guy... Are you like dating him or something?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"No.." I reply slowly.

"But he seems to like you, and you call him Zaynie! You guys are really close.. and you talk all sweet to him." Dominique says.

"Yeah, cause we are friends." I reply.

"Ok fine... But just so you know. Dont go out with him, he seems like trouble, and danger! He is a vampire. He kidnapped and bit you! He might kill you... Im sorry for saying this. But watch out!" Dominique says.

"U-Uh.. Ok. Just relax. Im not gonna date Zayn. He's not even that attractive. But sorry to say this.. But i dated Harry!" I giggle. Her eyes widen.

"YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!" Dominique jokes. I giggle and lead her downstairs. As soon as we go downstairs, the guys eyes widen and mouths drop open.

"Guys! Close your mouths! You might catch flies!" I joke. They quickly close their mouths. We giggle. We hear a knock and we all know it's Jacob so we roll our eyes. Dominique walks toward the door and opens it. Jacob's eyes widen, and he swallows.

"Woah..." He smiles, trying to act calm.

"Yeah she's beautiful, get out already! The wet dog smell is stinking up my nose!" Niall jokes and we all giggle.

"Whatever, bye bloodsuckers and Sahar." Jacob smirks and leaves with Dominique. Ugh.. I just hope she stays safe and he doesnt try anything on her.. Ew.

_____________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!! ;D AND I FORGOT TO MENTION ONE DIRECTION DAY!! WASNT THAT AWESOME???!!!!!!! OMFG! I WATCHED THE WHOLE 7 HOUR LIVESTREAM! I EVEN USED THE BATHROOM WITH THE LAPTOP ON MY LAP! XD XD IT WAS WORTH IT! I EVEN HAD ZAPPAR SO I GOT EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS :D OK.. BYEEE!! COMMENT AND LIKE! BYEE :D