"Abduction" Part 36 (SEASON FINALE!)

I am seriously in tears right now :') You guys r literally the BEST READERS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys soooooooo much, my loyal Kandi Kanes :D <3 You guys commented and voted and ur making me update soo early XD I love you guys SO SO MUCH! U dont know how much ur comments and votes affect me :) <3 I was so happy, when i told u guys i was disappointed before becuz barely anyone commented, u guys quickly made me feel better by doing wat u did on my last chapter of the story :D I seriously cant explain how much i love u guys :D I will add a song to this part of the story cuz its more fun XD lol ITS AN OLD SONG  :D <3 lol luv u guys sooo much, ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D BTW, THIS IS THE SEASON FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________

Sahar's POV
     Harry just told us to put weird clothing on and get ready to have some fun! He is such a sweet guy, I'm actually really glad I have him, when he kidnapped me I wanted to shoot him.. But now I know him, a lot more, I love him. I havent met a guy like him before... I start to put on the things he told me to wear.

"Hey Harry, what are kind of fun are we going to have?" Dominique asks.

"Well.... Where have you guys never been to?" Harry asks.

"Um... I don't think we've ever been to Hollywood.." Margot smiles. Dominique, Luke, and I nod.

"Good, lets go there! I've been there a lot!" Harry smiles.

"When we get there, do whatever you want. Because we won't come back... So enjoy yourselves!" Harry continues. We smile, and after we all change, Harry starts driving again. We have been on the road for a while, so I just push my chair back a little, and fall asleep.
     I feel a shaking sensation on my shoulder, and I open my eyes, Harry's green eyes are shining into mine, which instantly wakes me up. I smile.

"Oh you're awake. We're in Hollywood! Let's have fun!" Harry smiles and takes my hand. I nod and get out of the car, then I yawn and stretch. Suddenly, Margot and Luke run away holding hands.

"We'll meet you guys at the car again in about 2-3 hours! BYEE!" They shout and laugh then run away. I look to Harry and Dominique, we all smile, and suddenly we do what they did. I hold Harry and Dominique's hands, we run to the people dressed up as Michael Jackson and Marilyn Monroe. This is so much fun!! As we are running, a car with huge speakers stands by the Hollywood street, and plays "Barbie Girl" by Aqua! We all laugh and enter a store where there are costumes and goofy stuff. This is just like those montauge things people do in movies or tv shows where they just have fun, and a song is playing in the background! I love this, I have never had so much fun before! Most of my life has been used by studying and just trying my best to be a valedictorian and to get the best education, I never really had time to just.. Be free. Harry has given me that, and that's one of the zillions of reasons, that he will ALWAYS be in my heart!

-With the Boys

Zayn's POV
     Sahar didn't pick me... She picked Harry. I'm very disappointed, but kinda happy too. I'm happy that she's happy, she looks in love whenever she hears his name, whenever she see's him her smile gets bigger, her eyes get more full, whenever he comes near her, her heart skips beats. She is in deep love with him and I feel glad. He feels the same, I can feel his vibe when I'm around them both. But I'm disappointed that I didn't get picked because I actually had very strong feelings for her..... She probably doesn't understand how I feel, but I feel it A LOT. I'm sure I'll get over her though, I know I will. I look over at Louis and Amy, and they are just sucking each others faces off. Wow..... They make a cute and goofy couple.

"Aye! Get a room!" I hear Liam shout as he comes to sit down next to me. I smile. Hey... Liam. Always here to cheer me up. I rest my head on his shoulder as he drinks a glass of blood. Suddenly, Niall the penguin comes in, and sits next to me too. By now, Louis and Amy are slamming each other from wall to wall in their room. Eww. Niall snuggles onto my body and holds me tight.

"Yeah Niall?" I chuckle.

"I'm bored." Niall smiles looking super cute and innocent.

"Yeh, what's that gotta do wit meh?" I ask.

"I wanna cuddle." Niall smiles. I sigh and put my arm around Niall. He is a cute lad.. He is like a little child, and I'm his daddy. Liam is my daddy. Liam puts his head on top of mine. We all start watching tv and snuggling up together. I'm really enjoying this... Maybe a little too much.......... Wait, am I bi?

_______________________

I HOPE U KANDI KANES LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A BIT BORING, BUT ITS THE END.. for now... UNTIL THE SEQUEL! AND YEH.. SO.. COMMENT, AND VOTE!!!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!! U HOPE U KNOW THAT! LOL Btw, I NEED you guys to answer this question for me. Who would Zayn look more cute with?? Are you guys team Ziam, or team Ziall???? I NEED U GUYS TO PICK ONE!!!!!!! THANKS BYEEEEE :D <3 <3 <3 <3 OH, I DECIDED THAT THIS IS THE SEASON FINALE!!!!!!! I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL ONE DAY! BUT SOON A PUNK ZAYN STORY WILL COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;) <3 OK GUYS BYEEEE