"Abduction" Part 27

ENJOYYY! You guys didn't vote for the last part of the story.. But i'll update anyways!! XD <3 Btw, if you haven't seen the music video of "Move" By Little Mix... YOU BETTER WATCH IT!!!!! ITS PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!! :D <3 <3 ENJOYYYY

______________________________________________

Louis' POV (still)

     It's been 10 scream filled minutes of Dominique. She is refusing to date Jacob, no matter what! I get why she doesn't wanna date him though... HE'S AN UGLY ASS DOUCHE! But then you see me.. Wink wink! Haha, but seriously. I hate Jacob! I bet even his pack hates him.... Hahaha, stupid! Ok well Dominique is just very furious, she is trying to shove the guys out of the room. I grab her wrist, and Sahar grabs my arm and pulls it off, she gives me the most serious look ever.

"If you fuckin touch her like that again, I will fuckin stab you with a stake!!!!!!" Sahar gives me a harsh death stare. I let go of Dominique. The guys are chuckling in the background while Sahar is giving me a lecture about not touching, hurting, bothering, or killing Dominique like I did with Margot. I roll my eyes and nod.

"Relax Sahar, I won't kill your precious friend. But... only if she dates Jacob." I smirk at her.

"Hell no! You guys cant blackmail me!!!" Sahar growls. Dominique just looks scared behind Sahar.

"We just did." I chuckle.

"Ok Louis, shut up and move over." Harry says pushing me aside and whisper continuing, "ok so, Sahar. Will you please convince your friend to date Jacob. Its our only chance of staying here. We can't leave because this is the best spot, police don't come around here, and its quiet and not suspicious. Please just help us." Harry whispering, pleads her and holds her hand and looks into her eyes then continues again, "Please?" He asks whispering. Sahar sighs and nods, Harry quickly pecks her cheek and hugs her. Ugh Haz, that stupid lover boy.

Sahar's POV

     The guys convinced me to convince Dominique to date Jacob. There's a lot of convincing going on! But first, the guys need to leave my room.

"Ok guys, get out." I sigh and push them out, closing the door behind them.

"Ok fine. We'll be downstairs." Liam says while they're leaving. I quickly turn around and tackle Dominique with a big hug. She hugs back, and we let go after a while.

"Sorry if that was sudden.. But omg! I missed you two so much! The thing that hurts the most is that Margot and Luke are dead now." I tell her, sighing.

"Yeah..-- WAIT WHAT?!!!!?" Dominique shouts. SHIT! I didnt tell her yet.... About Luke.

"U-um..." I stutter.

"L-luke is d-dead??!" She stutters too. I slowly look down. Her eyes widen.

"LUKE IS FUCKIN DEAD?????!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK KILLED HIM!!!!??????" Dominique yells.

"Um.. U dont need to know that." I quickly said.

"Yes i do Sahar!" Dominique grips my shoulders and continues while looking at me straight in the eyes, "I NEED TO KNOW WHO KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!" She yells, then her face softens and she starts crying on my shoulder, pulling me into a hug. I rub circles behind her back and sigh.

"Demi stop crying! You know that when you cry, you make me wanna cry too!" I sigh wanting to cry also. She sniffles then she pulls out of the hug and looks at me.

"Who killed him, tell me Sahar." Dominique pleads. I sigh and look down then up at her.

"The vampires downstairs did... Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Liam did. Im sorry! They didnt want to! I already punished the--" Dominique interrupts me with a big yell.

"I WANT TO LEAVE!! NOW!!!!!!!!" Dominique shrieks. I cover my ears quickly, then I hear a knock on the door.

"Is everything okay in there?" I hear Niall's irish accent say.

"Um.. I can handle it Ni. Its ok." I reply.

"Ok, just shout and I'll be there." Niall says and then i hear him leave. I quickly grip Dominique's shoulders.

"Demi, im sorry I got you into this, but the guys are not gonna let you go. I know you're very very upset that Luke is.. gone. But he is in a better place now! At least he knows we're safe too! Its ok Demi, just breathe. Its ok shhhh." I say and pull Dominique into a warm hug and rub her back, i kiss her head and let a tear drop from my eyes too. I still miss Luke, but i've chosen to move on, I know he is happier now. Dominique sobs onto me, then 5 minutes later she lets go and nods.

"Yeah you're right. He is in a better place now. I just wish he was here.. We've had so many good times together. He was practically my brother. And you two were so cute together!!! But its ok, we'll see him sometime again. It's ok." Dominique smiles and wipes her tears away. I smile too and then i sit on the bed.

"Hey..... So will you date that wolf guy for me??" I smile at her and pout while batting my eyelashes.

"No! Why should i?!" Dominique says, btw.. She can be stubborn sometimes! But i love her! Hahaha!

"Come on... Just do it for me!! We dont have anywhere else to go!!! And the guys are running out of money!" I tell her.

"I dont care!" She replies.

 "Dominique... Im sorry. But I can MAKE you do this!" I say.

"No you cant! How can you?" She asks.

"The vampires can compel you! So do u want to date him by yourself, or be mentally forced to?!" I ask. She sighs.

"Ok fine! I'll date him..." Dominique gives up. I smile and hug her. YAY! We arent leaving!

_________________________________________

IM SORRY THAT IT TOOK SOOOOOO LONG TO UPDATE!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY!! IM SORRY!!!!! I HOPE U ENJOYED IT!! NEXT UPDATE IS AT 7 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS! :D BYEEEE!!!!!!!