"Abduction" Part 5

Hey guys!!! Thanks for the sweet comments! :) It means soooo much!!! :D So.. ENJOY!!! FOLLOW ME!

_____________________________________________________

Sahar's POV (still)
     My eyes were filled with fear, he could feel it. He stared at me with his glowing red eyes and he brought his fangs out and licked them. What is he gonna do to me??? Oh god.. I shouldn't have snuck out!! He's gonna bite me!!

"You tried to escape... You deserve to be punished!" Zayn hissed at me.

"I-I'm sorry Zayn!! Please don't hurt me!" I whimper. He gets his fangs up to my neck. I can feel his hot breath on my neck. Instead of biting me, he starts to kiss my neck.

"W-What are you doing?" I stutter.

"Shhh." He hushed me, and kept kissing my neck, then he sighed and let go. THANK GOD! He then pecked my lips. "I won't tell anyone about your stupid escape plan. Just take your shower." Zayn said and he walked over to the window and locked it tightly. Wow, he really doesn't want me to escape... Ok fine. I'll try again another time! Zayn just stood there in the shower with me.

"What are you waiting for Zayn?" I said to Zayn because he was staring at me.

"You need help getting out of your clothes..?" He winked at me.

"Eww! No! Get out!" I tried pushing him out the door. He laughed and he left, I locked the door.

     I'm actually surprised he didn't wanna hurt me or anything. But he did kiss me, and how could I just let that happen??? Ugh! I'm such an idiot! Next time any of them kiss me, SLAP! Haha, okay. I'll just shower now...
     I take my clothes off and I enter the shower. I turn the water to hot, but it startd out cold and when it reaches hot.. I felt great. Mmm. I love this. I grab one of the shampoos, and wow. Its my favorite brand. Tresemme shampoo. I put some in my hand and massaged it through-out my whole head. I wash the shampoo off and I then do the same with the conditioner, but I leave it in there a little longer before I wash it off.
     I stood there in the shower, and I cleaned the rest of my body. I couldn't help but sing "Fine China" By Chris Brown. I really love that guy. I know I don't seem like the kind of girl who would listen to him... But I do! And I love him!

"Baby, does he do it for ya?"

"When he’s finished does he step back and adore ya?"

"I just gotta know Cause ya time is money and I won’t let him waste it"

"Oh no noooo" After I sang those lyrics, I skip a few and head to this part.

"When you're minnneeee"

"I'll be generous"

"You're irreplaceable"

"A collectible" I sang and continued.

"Just like" Here comes my favorite part!!!!!

"Fine chinaaaa" I sang and I also heard someone singing it with me. Ughh. It must be one of the guys. I quickly rinse off and put the towel around my body. I exit the shower. I put on my clothes again. These clothes are dirty from yesterday.. I need to go shopping. I dry my hair and exit the bathroom, then I walk downstairs and towards the guys watching tv.

"Hey! Who was singing with me?" I asked. They all looked confused and then Zayn raised his hand.

"It was me." He confessed.

"What were you doing outside of the bathroom door?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing....." He lied. I scoffed.

"You will never get to see any of this." I smirked gesturing to my body.

"Oh yes I will!" Zayn winked and zipped away into his room I think.

"Weirdo." I mumble. I really need to get out of here. I hate them!! Why would they take me? Couldn't they just kill me? Now I'm stuck here! And I'll never get to see my best friends! I stare at the guys, they are just sitting there and watching tv.. They dont even care that I'm standing there.

"Yes we do!" Louis protested. I scoffed. Yeah right.

"Come sit with me." Louis said and patted the seat next to him. I really don't want to.

"You can sit on my lap.." Harry winked.

"Er... No thanks. Um, I don't have any clean clothing..." I said.

"I'll take you shopping!" Zayn shouted from upstairs.

"Ok!" I shouted back.

"How about me?" Harry smirked.

"Oh god... Well you haven't bothered me that much, so yeah. You can come Harry." I say.

"Yes!" Harry cheered. Louis glared at him. Liam and Niall didn't even care. They were just paying attention to the tv. The weird thing is, I've only been with these guys for a day... And we're going shopping together. Zayn zipped downstairs in some new outfit. He looked nice. But I look ugly. All of these guys are hot, but they're vampires... They also kidnapped me! Like some alien abduction!! It's CRAZY! Zayn interrupted my thoughts.

"So are we gonna go now?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah... Go to the mall!" I yelled.

"Okay." Harry said.

"Can I drive?" I asked. Obviously I want to get in the car and escape so.. That's why I'm tricking them.

"Hell no!" Louis shouted from the couch. Oh yeah... His read my mind! UGH!

"Stupid abilities." I mumbled. Louis laughed.

"I'll drive." Zayn said.

"I'll sit in the back." I said.

"I'll sit in the back with you." Harry smirked.

"No, Sahar sits in the front with me!" Zayn shouted.

"NO! Harry does." I said.

"Fine." They both said and we entered the car and Zayn started the car. This is gonna be a long drive.... Great.... Note the sarcasm.

_____________________________________________

I hope you liked it!!! :D PLEASE VOTE!! The button is right there! On top! :) PLEASE CLICK IT! :D Thanks for reading... And Just so you know Harry is wearing the same outfit he wore in "Best Song Ever". He looked really sexy in that video.. MMMM! Lol, so did the others! ;) Like Zayn!! ;)