"Abduction" Part 4

Hope you guys like it!!! :D Please get others to read this... I don't have many viewers.. :(

__________________________________________________________

Liam's POV
      It's like 8 in the morning now. I guess I'll have to wake her up. I slowly walk up to the gorgeous blonde with sparkling blue eyes asleep on the couch. She looks like an angel. But then, I'm a monster. Hmm. I'm a horrible person. I gently tap her shoulder.

"Hey... Wake up.. Come on. Goodmorning." I say lightly, and I shook her a little.

"5 more minutes mom!" She mumbled and flipped over. I sighed.

"I'm not your mom. Come on... Babe wake up!" I said. She woke up.

"Ughh. I had the worst dream! I got kidnapped by these 5 vampires, and one of them bit me! They looked really--" She stopped and realized it wasn't a dream. "IT WASN'T A DREAM?!!" She yelled.

I shake my head. "Nope." I said.

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" She paced back and forth.

"Relax." Harry said.

She stopped. "No! I will not relax! You guys took me! And that guy bit me!!" She yelled pointing at Zayn.

"And you tasted delish!" Zayn winked.

"I want some of her." Harry said licking his lips.

"Don't even touch me! How did I not escape last night?!" She panicked.

"Most of your blood was gone, and you were sleepy." Niall answered her.

"Sit down. Lets introduce each other." I instructed her. She nodded still scared, and she sat down on the couch while we stood in front of her.

"I'm Zayn Malik, the sexy bradford bad boy. I have the gift of telekinesis.. Basically, I can move things with my mind." Zayn smirked at her.

"Ok, I'm Louis Tomlinson. The funny one. I have the gift of reading minds." Louis said.

"I'm Niall Horan, I'm the irish one. My gift is knowing if you're lying or not." Niall said.

"I'm Harry Styles. The flirty cheeky one. My gift is that I can make you see what I want you to see in your mind... Like I can go into your mind and control it." Harry winks. My turn...

"I'm Liam Payne. I am the mature one. My gift is healing. If you ever get hurt or anything, I can heal it." I told her.

Sahar's POV
     I guess it's my turn to introduce myself.

"Ok... Um.. I'm Sahar Kandi. I'm smart and fun. 22 years old. I have two best friends Dominique and Margot, and I recently moved out of my parents house. Now I'm stuck with idiot vampires!" I introduced myself to them.

"Are you a virgin?" Louis asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"What does that have to do with anything!!" I panicked.

"Just answer it." Louis pleads.

"Yes I am..." I said.

"Wow." Louis said shocked.

"Whatever. At least I'm not a manwhore." I snapped at him.

"Mmm, again you're being feisty. You know you can make me drool right?" He smirked at me.

"Psshh. I'm not that pretty." I said.

"YES YOU ARE!!!!!!" All of the guys yelled.

"Ok ok. Calm down. Can I take a shower?" I ask.

"Yeah! I'll show you!" Zayn yelled zipping up to me.

"Woah! Again with the vampire speed! And I'd rather someone without perveted thoughts take me up to the shower." I told him.

"Sorry babe. All of us are like that." He winked at me.

"Ugh. Dont wink at me! Just show me the shower." I glared at him.

"Okay....Whatever you say, sexy!" Zayn took my upstairs and to the shower.

"Do you have shampoo and conditioner?" I asked him.

"Yeah babe. Do you think my hair becomes this hot without the good hair products?" Zayn chuckles.

"Fine fine. How about a towel?" I ask. Zayn throws me a white one.

"Thanks... Um..." I said.

"What?" He asked. I kept gesturing my hand towards the door.

"You can go now!" I said.

"Oh! Haha, sorry..." Zayn zipped downstairs. I just realized there is a window about the shower. I'm tiny enough to fit through it!! I hope.... I quickly get in the shower and jump up to that window. I get my arms out of it and try to pull the rest of my body out. I realized that the boys would get suspicious if I don't turn on the shower water... I tried to turn it on with my foot, but instead I kicked the soap to the floor. Shit! Zayn quickly zipped into the bathroom.

"What happ--" Zayn quickly looked at my body struggling to get out of the small window. He laughs. "Nice try! You're not going anywhere!" Zayn yelled and grabbed me and pulled me down. My eyes were filled with fear, he could feel it. He stared at me with his glowing red eyes and he brought his fangs out and licked them.

_____________________________________________

Sorry... This was short :( And.. OHHHHH!!!! CLIFFHANGER!! WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'LL DO TO HER???? LOL!! :D COMMENT, AND VOTE!!!!