"Abduction" Part 11

Hey guys!! This part is dedicated to loveshorses1!! She is really sweet and i love her comments!! I really think she deserves this!! :D So.. I want to say thanks soo much to loveshorses1! :D And.........On this part... I want to add a guest star... Luke Hemmings!! He is in the band 5 Seconds Of Summer!! I have a picture of him to the right!! ----> I hope you enjoy the story!!!!!!!!! :D

______________________________

Louis's POV     I stare at Sahar with suspicion. She is smiling awkwardly at me and she is laying on the bed. I walk to the bed slowly and lay down with her, we face each other. She smiles and flutters her eyes innocently... Ok, now I know she did something..... I just wish I knew... Her thoughts seem to be normal, its all random stuff I dont care about. I still eye her suspiciously.

"What did you do...??" I ask slowly. She giggles awkwardly.

"Hehe... Why would you think I did anything??" She asks moving a strand of hair away from her face. I stare into her eyes.

"You did something though." I tell her. She shakes her head.

"I don't believe you." I tell her. She rolls her eyes.

"I didn't do anything Louis. I just wanna sleep." Sahar tells me. Whatever.. I'll just let her sleep, It;s not like she is gonna do anything... She has been with us for a week now.. I look at her again and then i look down.

"The guys and I are gonna go grocery shopping, we will get you food and other things for ourselves." I inform her. She nods and pushes on my chest. I lean closer and kiss her forehead. She groans and mumbles, then she turns around and her back faces me. I chuckle, and get off the bed. I take my shirt off and her eyes widen a little. Her mouth gapes open.

"You like what you see?" I ask her with an eyebrow up and a smirk. She shakes her head lightly with her mouth still open.

"Well then close your mouth, you'll catch a fly." I wink at her and then I grab another shirt and throw it on. I take my pants off too, this time she wasn't staring. She was under the covers. I put on jeans and then I leave the room and the guys and I leave, but we lock the doors and the windows and everything. We have this thing... That if the door opens, we'll know and we'll go back and get her. She can't leave.

Sahar's POV

     Woahhhh.... Louis had a great body... It was so hot! I need to see it again!! Mmm. NO! SAHAR! STOP IT! NOT GOOD! Ugh! I need to get a grip! I dont like Louis! Or any of the other retards! They are vampires that kidnapped me... But... They are my friends now. They seem nice, I guess we are good. But, i have my phone. I wait for the guys to leave.

     5 minutes after the guys leave, I grab my phone and on speed dial I have Luke. PERFECT! He'll totally help me! Plus... He is my almost boyfriend! I like him, and I know he likes me.. BAM! Relationship! Not yet though... He never said anything. I quickly call him. Its ringing.....

"Sahar!! Oh fuck! Where the hell have you been?!! You have everyone pissing their panties off!" Luke yells. I giggle at the end.

"Luke! I need your help!! I got kidnapped by these vampires and they left right now.. I need you to come get me! FAST!" I yell. He chuckles.

"What?" I ask.

"Vampires." He chuckles.

"LUKE IM NOT FUCKIN LYING!! GET OVER HERE, NOW!!!!!!" I yell.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE NOT LYING! OK, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE BABE! JUST TELL ME THE ADDRESS." He says.

"Oh god... Um... Hold on." I say and look outside the house and see the woods only. I sigh and continue my call "Um.. I was driving to Margot's party... The car stopped at the woods! Then the vampires took me into a house or something in the woods! I really need your help! Please come!" I yell.

"Okay! I know where that is! I'll be right there!" He yells and hangs up. I sigh and then I smile because he called me babe!! Omg! I love him so much!! His hair, eyes, voice, accent, personality, his laugh... UGH! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! I wait at the window. I keep thinking the guys will come.. And i dont know.. I just have a really bad feeling, but im also happy. Luke is coming to get me!! Finally I can get out of this hell hole!!

     25 minutes later I start to panic. WHERE IS HE????!!!!!! What if the guys found him!!!!! OMFG! Then I hear knocking on the door. OMG OMG OMG! I look and see that it's Luke. I quickly open the door. He locks me in a tight hug, I squeeze him even harder. He chuckles and we both let go. I start to explain what happened very fast. WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Niall's POV

     Okay, right now the guys and I are shopping. I am gonna go grab some chips and other foods. Waitttt!! Woah! What's this? I take my phone out and its flashing. I start walking towards Liam.

"Your phone is flashing too?" Liam asks. I nod.

"Guys, we gotta go! The house door opened!!" Zayn yells.

"Shit! Hurry!! Lets go!"Harry and Louis say and we drop our things and zip to the house.

-At 1D's Home

__________________________________

I hope you guys liked it!! HAHA!!!!! CLIFFHANGER!! :D Sorry i didnt update sooner...... :( School started already and I am getting homework and stuff :( UGHH! Now.... VOTE FOR THIS AND COMMENT SO I UPDATE SOONER!! :D BYEEE