"Abduction" Part 33

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D <3

__________________________

-With The Vampires and Girls

Sahar's POV

     I just talked with the girls and they told me to hang out with Zayn and see if I like him or Harry more.. So im gonna rush downstairs now. I quickly rush downstairs toward Zayn and I smile, he looks really happy and excited.

"Heyyy! Zayn you wanna go for a walk or something?" I ask him.

"Sure.." He smiles and holds me hand as we walk outside. I feel a small spark and I smile. The other guys watch us as we exit the house, and I feel Harry's stare burning through me. I feel horrible, but I need to do this. Zayn leads me outside of the house and he see's this tree and we sit down under it. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"You know Sahar.. I really--" I quickly interrupt Zayn so he cant tell me he loves me, ALREADY.

"Zayn, I love your hair today!" I smile. He sighs and smiles.

"Thanks I know, its really nice. Yours is too." Zayn smirks and plays with my hair. I giggle and sigh not feeling any sparks. Suddenly I look at Zayn and he smirks again then uses his telekinesis and uses his mind to bring me a flower from the meadow around us. Its a wildflower and I smile wide and hug him.

"Thanks Zayn! This is soo pretty!" I smile and he smiles back then puts the flower in my hair.

"No problem KandiBear." He replies. I lay on his chest wrapping my arms around his torso as we look around into the wilderness. Its really beautiful once you focus a little.

     5 minutes of romance later, Zayn moves a bit and he makes me face him by gently moving my chin to face him.

"Sahar.. Listen.. I really like you. Ever since I found you, I never wanted to kill you, you seemed too special to kill. I think I have strong feelings for you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Um.. Zayn--" I start but get interrupted by him letting go of my hand and zipping somewhere.

"What the hell?!" I ask. Zayn looks scared and worried.

"Zayn... Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Get inside, NOW! I hear people... and not the wolves.. HURRY." Zayn shouts and I shake my head.

"Please go! This is dangerous!" He yells.

"No! What if my parents are here?!" I shout. Zayn groans.

"JUST GO INSIDE." He says sternly.

"I'm staying here." I glare and cross my arms.

"BOYS!!!!!!!!!!" Zayn yells. Suddenly a blurr comes and all 4 guys are Dominique and Amy are here.

"What's wrong?" Liam asks.

"I hear people... Unknown noises and voices. Except two, I hear that guy Luke, and Sahar's friend Margot. They're back.." Zayn says. My eyes widen and I gasp.

"Luke, Margot?? I thought they died.. How did they come back?" I ask. They shrug.

"I hear Luke, Margot, two women, and two men." Harry sighs.

"Lukes mom and dad, and Margots mom and dad?" Dominique asks.

"I dont think its Margots mom and dad, they wouldnt want to tell her family that her daughter died! Its probably my parents!!!!!!!!" I cry with joy.

"So you're happy that we might get killed??!" Niall shouts. My eyes widen with shock. Suddenly, Luke, his parents, Margot, and MY parents appear.

"SAHAR!!!!!!!! DOMINIQUE!!!!!!!!!!" They all scream. I dont know what to do know, run away or hug them? The boys will die! I glance at the guys and see their ripped and worried expressions. I quickly start to cry and I just break out in front of them all. My parents quickly grab me and kiss my head and cheeks. Luke hugs me too and kisses my cheek, and Margot hugs me also. I look over at the boys and they look mad.

"Guys stop.. Dont hurt the boys please!" I yell.

"Why not?!" My dad growls.

"I know you guys are mad at them because they killed both Margot and Luke, and kidnapped Dominique and I... But.. I've gone through tough times with them all, and they have turned out to prove that they are like the brothers i never had. I love them all, and I never want to leave them! Please dont hurt them!!! I will do anything!" I shout with tears. Suddenly the wolf pack comes up to us.

"Who are they?" Luke and Margot ask confused. Dominique walks up to Jacob and pecks his lips.

"This is my werewolf boyfriend.. Jacob." Dominique sighs.

"WEREWOLF?!!!!!!!!" They all shout.

"Guys relax!!!! Everyone here is perfectly safe!" I shout.

"Oh really?!" They all glare.

"SERIOUSLY! THE VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES ARE AMAZING CREATURES... I WAS BLEEDING AND THE VAMPIRES DIDNT EAT ME! IM ALIVE! IF THEY WERE ALL THAT BAD, I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW!!!!!!!" I yell and hide behind the guys.

"Mom, Dad, Luke.... I have an announcement to make... I'm in love with Harry, Harry Styles." I smile facing Harry and I quickly hop into his arms and kiss him with passion. He looks shocked but he kisses back and after a while we let go. I look around and I see everyone shocked. EVERYONE! Zayn looks hurt.

"Zayn.. I'm sorry. Your VERY sexy.." I say but get interrupted by Harry coughing, I giggle and continue, "But Zayn.. I dont feel a large spark between us, I love you, but I dont love you THAT much, and not in THAT way. Zayn you deserve someone better than me.. I hope you find that someone, and dont worry.. You have time, you live forever." I smile and he sighs, but then he smiles and hugs me. I hug back and we let go. I look back at my parents, Lukes parents, Luke, and Margot. They still look shocked, I sigh and start to explain everything to them... This is going to be a long day....

______________________________________

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!!!! :D Lol, srry for the people that wanted Sahar to be with Zayn, but I really love Harry, and I cant change that ;) LOL, NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AT 5 comments and 8 votes!!!!!!! VOTING IS WHEN YOU CLICK THAT STAR UP ON THE TOP!!! ITS A STAR! CLICK IT! XD OK THANKS GUYS, LOVE U SOOOOOO MUCH! HOPE U HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER U CELEBRATE :) LOL BYEEE