"Abduction" Part 25

THANKS FOR BEING A FAN OF MY BOOK!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH!!! ENJOY!!!! :D

______________________________________

-30 Minutes Later

Zayn's POV

     I'm sitting next to Sahar watching her gobble all of the Nando's down. She isn't even sharing. How could such a skinny small girl like her eat so much?!! I like it... Its cute though. She looks so adorable. Her eyes light up by the sight of food. She suddenly burps.

"OH! THAT WAS SOME GOOD FOOD!!" Sahar yells smiling.

"Im glad you enjoyed it." I smile at her.

"Yeah, but you didn't let me eat!" Niall whines from the couch.

"Shut up! I was hungry! Plus, those stupid wolves kidnapped me!" Sahar defends herself. I just chuckle shaking my head. Suddenly we hear a knock and we hear girls voices.. Well only the boys and I heard the voices.

"Demi! Don't knock!" A girl whisper shouts, then I hear a slap. She probably slapped "Demi's" hand.

"Why not?!" Another girl whisper shouts. The boys and I snap our heads in that direction. I look back at Sahar and suddenly I zip to the door and open it slowly. The girls eyes widen, and their mouths drop open slightly. I quickly realize that those two girls in front of my eyes are the same girls that were just on the news... Dominique and Margot. Sahar's besties.... OH MY GOD! Sahar quickly walks behind me with a chicken wing in her hand.

"Zayn.. Who's at the do--" She stops in her tracks, she drops the chicken wing, her eyes and mouth widen, she then screams.

"DOMINIQUE! MARGOT!" Sahar screams before attacking them with hugs. The guys and I just stand there, with our mouths wide open. My heart literally is not beating right now... But its natural.. Im kinda dead you know... Haha. Ok focus Zayn! I see Sahar let go of the girls and I quickly step in front of her. Harry does too. The girls look confused.

"Wait.. OMFG! SAHAR ARE THESE THE GUYS WHO KIDNAPPED YOU?!" The girls yell.

"Yeah.." Sahar replies quietly.

"What the fuck! Move over! You pervs! Why'd you assholes kidnap her?!! Do you know how much everyone is missing her!!" Dominique yells.

"Calm the fuck down! Damn! Why are girls so annoying?!" Harry groans. Sahar sends him a glare and he smirks.

"Excuse me?! SHUT THE HELL UP!! LET SAHAR GO!" Dominique yells. Sahar squeezes past me and Louis.

"Um.. Girls... Just stop fighting and yelling. Come inside, I need to talk to tell you guys something horrible..." Sahar announces and pulls the two girls inside.

"Babe, they cant stay!" I shout.

"But Zaynie! You said you might let me see them!" She pouts and grabs my hand.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! BACK THE FUCK UP! 'Zaynie' and 'babe'!? Is there something going on?! Sahar do you like this guy?!!" Margot yells confused.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! IF YOU YELL ONE MORE TIME MY FUCKING EARDRUMS WILL DIE!!" Harry yells looking furious. Sahar walks over to him and rubs his back.

"Sorry girls, Harry is very sensitive to sound.... Um.. Ok girls listen. These guys.. are... Vampires!" Sahar whispers the end. The girls break out into laughter.

"LIAR!" They both say to Sahar.

"Ughh! Louis, Harry. Show them your abilities." She tells them.

Dominique's POV

     Margot and I just found the house Sahar is in. She got kidnapped by these guys! Luke texted us that she got kidnapped so we started searching everywhere. Then I realized that we had this app before and we can track each other on IPhones! I went on ICloud.com and I know Sahar's user and password so I logged in and we got this address, but halfway it got disconnected and it said that the phone broke. I bet the guys broke it. So we just searched the homes near that area, and that's why we are here now! Im so glad we finally found Sahar! I kinda had to drag Margot here to help me, she didn't wanna come though. She didn't wanna get kidnapped too.

     Ugh, she is such a "great friend". Note the deep sarcasm. I turn and see one of the vampires smirking at me.

"Hey Sahar... I got an idea of how to show them we are real vampires..." He chuckles smirking looking into my eyes.

"What is it Louis?" Sahar asks.

"This!" Louis shouts and suddenly he is biting Margot's neck and she is screaming and blood is splashing everywhere, he quickly grabs her head and rips it off! OMG!! WHAT DID HE JUST DO?!!! I start screaming really loud and I run around the house. Sahar also yells and panics.

"LOUIS! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!!!! OMG!!" Sahar yells, Louis shrugs. Sahar's eyes widen and she drops to the floor next to Margot.

"Why did this have to happen?!" Sahar cries on Margot and then she gets up and she is about to tackle Louis. The other guys just look shocked. Im still shocked too. There are so many things happening right now at the same time! Im just shocked. A knock interrupts all of us. We all look at the door. Another knock comes on. We just stare at the door. After a moment of silence, BAM!! the door gets kicked down, and 5 hot guys and 1 girl pop up. What the hell?!

_________________________________

Hahaha!! CLIFFHANGER!! XD Margot died! :p She isn't in the story anymore.. We aren't friends anymore. We had a fight. :p I DONT CARE ANYMORE! XD Btw, the wolves are ready to fight!! OOOHHH!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN??!! I hope you guys liked it tho! Im so sorry for making you guys wait SOO long! :( Byeee! ;D Next update is at 8 votes and 4 comments!