"Abduction" Part 31

ENJOY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D HERE IT IS, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG :( HOPE U LOVE IT :D THIS PART OF THE STORY IS DEDICATED TO RiverNiall! She is fabuLouis!! I added her to the story so... YEAH! :D ENJOY! BTW, I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD A NEW CHARACTER TO THE CAST, CUZ ITS NOT LETTING ME ANYMORE... SO HERE: AnnaSophia Robb plays as Amy Robb. ENJOY

___________________________________

Sahar's POV
    After we hear the knock on the door, no one would get it, so Zayn quickly got it.

"Fine!" Zayn yells and zips to the door and opens it, Zayn's eyes widen as soon as the door opens. Louis turns around and his eyes widen a lot more than his, and his mouth drops open. The other guys are as shocked as them......... Im confused, again!

"Amy?!" Louis asks shocked as he zips to the door. I see a short blonde girl with dark green eyes. She looks cute, and kinda like Louis. (PIC OF HER ON THE SIDE ----->)

"Yeah Louis! I'm here!" She smiles and hugs him. I'm still confused.

"Amy I thought you died when you left and never came back! How'd you find us?" Louis asks.

"Silly Louis! I'm not dead! And duh, I found you cause of my ability! I'm a super tracker! How could you forget?" Amy asks giggling.

"Well I'm glad you're not dead! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU?! I wad depressed for a while! And yeah! I forgot about your stalker ability!" Louis laughs at the end.

"Hey! I'm not a stalker!" Amy slaps Louis' arm.

"Ow!" Louis whines.

"I missed you too Lou." She smiles. I'm still confused.

"Ok um.. Amy meet Sahar Kandi, Sahar meet Amy Robb." Louis says.

"Hey.." I smile and shake her hand.

"Hey, I'm Louis' best best best friend! Right?" She asks looking at Louis. Louis chuckles and nods.

"Oh cool! You're a vampire too?" I ask. She nods.

"Yeah, once Louis told me, I asked him to turn me. It was awesome! Now I'm happier!" She smiles very energetic. Wow, she's just like Louis.

"Well I'm just Sahar.. the poor girl who got kidnapped and abducted by these boys." I say. Her eyes widen, then she glares at the guys.

"YOU GUYS KIDNAPPED HER?!!!!" She yells.

"W-Well, Zayn b-bit her. And I thought we should keep her." Louis smiled innocently. Amy zips up to Louis and hits him hard.

"SHAME ON YOU GUYS!" She yells.

"UGH! THANK YOU AMY! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THAT FOR A LONG TIME! And I'm not a vampire.. So thats good. And the boys hve been very kind to me, they are like brothers to me now." I smile.

"Ok then... If you're okay with it, I am too." Amy smiles. Wow, she is kinda bipolar... But she's nice, so I like her.
     After 30 minutes of getting to get to know Amy, and hanging out with the guys, I hear a knock at the door, and I automatically swing out of my seat and rush to the door. I fling it open and quickly smile at the sweet couple standing in front of me! Aww, you know they dont look that bad together!

"Hey guys! How was your date? What happened? What did you do? Tell me... EVERYTHING!" I shout, smiling really hard. Jacob and Dominique laugh and walk into the house.

"Jacob?" Amy growls.

"Amy?!" Jacob snarls.

"Yes, I'm back you little mutt. But relax, I'm going to try and not be mean to you." Amy sighs.

"Whatever. I wish you never came back, but ugh.. Here you are. Disturbing me and my new girlfriend, Dominique." Jacob smiles at Demi.

"Girlfriend?" Dominique asks. Jacob nods, and he quickly pulls something out of his back pocket, and its a box. Dominique smiles and opens it. Its a pretty diamond necklace.

"Awww! Jake! You didnt have to!" Dominique blushes. Amy, the guys, and I made fake vomit sounds, then we started laughing.

"HEY! Jacob isnt actually a bad guy! I got to know him a lot more during our date, it was very romantic, and sweet! Truly the best! So don't judge him. Cause all of you are freaks too.. Seriously, you guys are dead." Dominique says.

"Yeah! Except Sahar... She is a human. But whatever, goodnight my beautiful." Jacob smiles and quickly gives Dominique a kiss on the lips, and he leaves. We introduce Dominique to Amy, then we spend the night watching a funny movie together. It's Grown Ups 2. My favorite! I asked the guys to get it. Louis and Amy seemed to love each others company. It was super cute. A bit of jealousy came over me, but I'm okay. I dont like Louis that much.. Do I?
     I was sitting with Dominique, and Zayn to my side, and Harry under my feet, he was playing with my toes. No... thats not weird at all.... Hahahaha. But knowing Harry, thats the least weird he can be! But I love him, he's a sweetie! Hahahaha.
     After the movie ended, we were all asleep on the couch and some on the floor. Dominique got up and left, but I was too tired to move. Harry got up onto the couch so I was laying on Harry's chest, while the rest of my body was on Zayn. A weird position, but I was super tired, I just fell back asleep. Amy and Louis were cuddling, Liam wasnt there, and Niall was passed out on the floor. Yes, I guess it's true that we're all freaks. Hahahaha, I feel back asleep on the guys, and I don't know what happened after that.

_______________________________________

SORRY THIS WAS KINDA BORING, BUT U SEE, NOW LOUIS DOESNT WANNA ASK SAHAR OUT! AND ZAYN HAS A CHANCE.... BUT WHAT IF HARRY OR ANY OF THE OTHER GUYS COME IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT??? OOOHHH!! BTW, COMMENT BELOW WHICH GUY YOU SHIP WITH SAHAR?? AND DO U GUYS LIKE ANNA? DO YOU THINK SHE'S GOOD WITH LOUIS? PLESE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! :D BYEEEE <3 <3