So This is Love

Marinette walked down into the ballroom, watching all the guests curtsy and bow before her. Her eyes scanned the room looking for a certain black cat. "Meowww." A familiar voice purred from behind her. Marinette turned to see Cat Noir taking in her dress and mask. "You look purr-fect." He purred, leading her onto the dance floor, his eyes never leaving hers. When they reached it, Cat placed his hand on her waist and Marinette placed her hands on his shoulders. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Chloè Bourgeois looking madly for something or someone. Probably Adrien. Adrien. The name that gave her stomach flips. Cat Noir pulled Marinette onto the balcony. His eyes asked a single question and her eyes responded with a simple yes. Cat Noir leaned down and kissed her, his lips softer than silk. Just then, a beeping sound erupted from his ring and her earrings. Cat Noir broke their kiss long enough to shut the doors before kissing her again. A flash of light surrounded them and Marinette kept her eyes closed until Cat Noir's lips broke away from hers. She opened her eyes only to be staring into the eyes of the one boy she never expected.

"Hi m'lady." Adrien said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hi Adrien."

Without any warning, he leaned in and kissed her again, ignoring Chloè's calls for him to get away from Marinette.

So this is love