Kimalix

Kim sucked in a breath as he pulled on his tie. "Technically speaking, the groom usually wears a bow tie to his wedding and wears a tie on simpler occasions." Max announced. The whole room groaned, including Plagg who sat on Adrien's shoulder, eating a square of Camembert and Mikki's who sat on Kim's eating a banana. (Kim hold's the Monkey Miraculous) "I don't care." Kim said proudly. "I'm no chicken." "Yeah," Adrien replied. "Because you're a monkey."

Alix could here his laughter before she could see him. "Why can't I see him again?" She grumped to Marinette, who was trying to get the thick knots of her shoulder-length pink hair. "It's considered bad luck." Marinette replied calmly. "Yeah, cause your wedding was flawless." Alix replied sarcastically. "It wasn't my fault Adrien threw up at the reception." Marinette snapped. "He's a black cat." Alix replied, trying to calm down her 7 months pregnant friend. "Yeah, yeah. I know. Black cats are the equivalent to bad luck. Sammi, can you help me?" She called to the adorable rabbit Kwami. Sammi nodded and started helping Marinette with Alix's hair.

By the time of the wedding rolled around, everyone was ready. Kim waited for Alix, who raced down the aisle, leaving her father in the dust. They quickly recited their vows and kissed before racing back down the aside as husband and wife. 

They had 15 kids, (which is enough kids for one rugby team) 8 daughters and 7 sons. Their kids are below:
1. Marinette 
2. Julia
3. Sabrina
4. Alya
5. Rose
6. Mylene
7. Juleka
8. Samantha
9. Max
10. Adrien
11. Ivan
12. Nathanael
13. Nino
14. Alexander
15. Ben