Locked In Part 1

Requested by @butterflytulip

"You will be locked in from 7 pm until 10 am." Mr. Damocles announced to the class, who were laying out sleeping bags and barely paying attention. "You may only leave the room in case of an emergency, such as an akuma attack, or you have to go to the restroom." Marinette sighed. She hoped there would be no akumas tonight. But just in case, Tikki was hidden in a small pouch inside her sleeping bag.

Adrien, on the other hand, was desperate for an akuma attack. It would get Chloè away from him. "You need to take a shower." Chloè said when she approached him. Adrien sighed. It wasn't his fault at all. Plagg had insisted on bringing not 1, not 2, but 5 rolls of Camembert. "Let's play 'Truth or Dare!'" Alya cried out when the principal left the room. "I'm in!" Kim called. "I'm gonna kick his butt." Alix muttered sitting beside him. Eventually, everyone, even Nathanaël, was sitting crisis-cross applesauce in a giant circle. "Kim," Alya said, "I don't know why I'm asking, but truth or dare?" Kim scoffed. "Dare of course." Alya grinned and crawled over to him to whisper something in his ear. "What?!" He yelled. "You already said yes." Alya said. "Fine." Kim grumbled. He turned to Alix. "If you want, you can murder me." He leaned in and kissed her. Alix made a surprised sound. Nathanaël turned pink and Marinette squealed. Eventually, Kim let go. "Movies tomorrow?" Alix asked, breathless. "Sure." Kim replied, also near breathless. "Okay," Alya said. "Mylene, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Answer this one question for us." Ivan and Mylene sucked in a breath. "What is your favorite cake flavor?" "Why are you asking?" Mylene asked, confused. "Someone has to make your birthday cake." Marinette said with a grin. Mylene squealed and tackled Marinette with a hug. Adrien laughed. "Okay, Adrien." Nino said with a grin, trying to wrap his arm around Alya, only to get pushed away. "Truth or dare?" Adrien considered it for a moment. "Dare." Nino grinned. "Okay, I dare you to kiss one of the girls in our class in that closet for 2 minutes."

Marinette sucked in a breath. Alya and Nino had put him up to it, she could tell. "Come on Adrikins!" Chloè crowed. Adrien pulled his hand away from her and offered it to Marinette.