The Ladybug Princess and Her Kitty Knight Part 2

Adrien sighed as he stared out his car. It was his first day of public school since his 5th birthday. He remembered playing with a little girl with blue-black hair and bluebell eyes. Adrien vaguely remembered her name. Mary or something along those lines. Sometimes, on foggy days, he could see her, clear as day. Adrien climbed out of the car and found himself somewhat lost in the students around him. He carefully made his way upstairs and into his main classroom, where Chloe Bourgeois awaited him. "Adrikins!" She cried, pushing over a girl who's blue-black hair was tied into two ponytails. "So sorry Marinette." She said to the girl, who pulled herself next to a girl with light brown hair with scarlet tips. Marinette... The name sounded so familiar and strange at the same time? Unless... It's her. She pulled out a notebook filled with drawings. He took a deep breath and faced her. "Hi, I'm Adrien Agreste." She shyly took his hand. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng." She said.

Marinette was shocked to see the blonde haired boy with those sparkling green eyes. He looked so... Familiar. "Have we met before?" Marinette asked. "Did you go to Miraculous preschool?" Adrien replied. "Uh, yeah, I did. Why?" Adrien catapulted onto one knee. "I am at your service Ladybug Princess." Marinette giggled, the exact same way she did in preschool when her knight did the same thing.
*
*
*
"Thank you my Kitty Knight."