Miraculous Demigods Part 1: The Early Years Part 1

Marinette/Annabeth- daughter of Athena

Adrien/Percy- son of  Posiedon

Alya/Piper- daughter of Aphrodite

Nino/Jason- son of Zeus

More to be added

(A/N: Based on Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus so things will be changed to make it more accurate aka Sabine is Mari's stepmom and Gabriel is Adrien's stepdad and Smelly Gabe and not a fashion designer) 

Marinette carefully placed the block on top of her structure and beamed when it stayed in place. "Papa!" She called. "Look what I built!" Tom smiled at his daughter but then, two boys ran through the structure, destroying it. "Matt! Bobby!" Marinette wailed and a tremor shook the walls. "Marinette!" A voice yelled. "What did you do?" "Nothing." "Nothing? It doesn't LOOK like nothing. You could have killed us!" Sabine yelled. "It wasn't my fault!" Tom ignored his daughter's cries and knelt beside his younger sons. Marinette ran up to her room and slammed the door. When Tom and Sabine tried to apologize to the 7 year old,  there was no answer. Tom pushed open the door. Marinette was gone, but her window was wide open, everything in her room was a complete mess. Her favorite toys and all her clothes were gone. Marinette had run away.

Adrien winced in the corner. Smelly Gabe was scary. His breath was like raw bagels and his clothes were old and smelled like a combination of food, drinks and long pipes. He didn't like listening to Smelly Gabe berate his mother about blue bean dip and other things he didn't quite understand. Adrien heard something fall and the door slam shut. "Adrien?" His mother's voice called quietly. "Mama, what happened?" He cried. "Gabe and I had a fight, there's nothing to worry about." His mother cooed. "What broke?" He asked. His mother's face paled. "You heard that?" Adrien nodded. "Nothing important. Get ready for bed. You have school in the morning."