Niya Imagine

Nino waited outside Alya's house. A little girl opened the door. "Alya!" She called. "Your boyfriend is here!" Nino's cheeks turned red. Alya came in time. "I'm not his girlfriend Abby." She said, poking the little girl's nose. "Come in." She beckoned to Nino. He hesitated for a moment before following Alya to her bedroom. It was covered in pictures of Ladybug and possible candidates for her secret identity. Next to her bed was the plan that she and Nino we're currently working on 'Operation: Adrienette' or as Nino liked to call it 'Operation: Alya, you're nuts, this thing will never work cause this plan will never work and blow up in our faces.' Alya beckoned him to sit on her bed. "When can Adrien make it to the movies?" She demanded. "Alya..." "Nino..." "Anytime after 4:30." Nino moaned. "Marinette is available anytime." Alya busied herself around the room, talking as she went. "So if we say we want to set them together than somehow we have to..." Her sentence was cut short because Nino had pressed his lips against hers. Alya tried her hardest to resist, but soon gave in. As soon as their lips broke apart, he burst out the door and into the street. The air that surrounding her was able to say what Nino was not.

I love you.