Genderbent

This is my first gender-bent, so forgive me if its bad. Enjoy! Creds to owner of pic

Marcus stared at the blonde haired girl in front of him. (Also creds who named them Marcus and Aubrey) "Spying again?" His best friend, Aidan, asked. "No." Marcus replied quickly, even though he was staring at the blonde haired model. Aubrey was said to be a splitting image of her mother before she disappeared, like her older brother, Adrien, who was in college. Aidan's older sister, Alya, was his older sister's best friend. "Any word on Nino?" She asked Nina, who was Nino's younger sister. "Nope. Unless you count the fact that he's going out with Alya in a few days!" Aidan's eyes widened. "Nina, how come I was told this?" He demanded. "Sorry grumpy-pants," Nina teased. "I thought you knew." Aubrey turned to face Marcus. "How's Marinette doing?" She asked. Marcus gulped. "Uh,...Marinette is doing great." He stuttered. "How's Adrien?" "Adrien?" Aubrey asked. "Oh, he's doing great." "So am I." A confident male voice said. It was Clayton Bourgeois, the mayor's son and Chloe Bourgeois' younger brother. People often said that he was worse than Chloe was at his age. Fortunately, Chloe and Marinette had become better friends as time went on, and met once a month to get coffee and chat about life. A scream shook though the school. Marcus and Aubrey burst out of the room.

"Tikki spots on!" Aubrey yelled.

"Plagg, claws out!" Marcus shouted.