Wedding Day

Marinette pulled nervously on her dress. "Marinette, relax." Nino offered, despite his pulling on his tight collar. "I can't!" Marinette exclaimed. "What bride wouldn't be nervous on her wedding day?" "You have Tikki and I to help you." Alya said encouragingly. "What about me?" Nino fought. "I thought the best man helps the groom, not the bride." Tikki said. "It's that or things have changed in the last 50 years." "Go." Alya shooed, ordering the tan boy out of the room.

Meanwhile, Adrien gently adjusted his bow tie. "There." He whispered to no one in particular, despite his Kwami siting on his shoulder. Nino flew through the door. "Nino, I thought that you helping Marinette,..." "I know." Nino heaved. "But she'll murder me if I go back there." Adrien laughed and Plagg snickered. "Hah!" He chortled. "You both have given into women. Thank god I'm not in a romantic relationship." "What about Tikki?" Adrien shot back at his Kwami, who instantly turned gray. "You look good, dude." Nino said, walking over to his best friend. "It's not good enough for Mari." Adrien replied, tugging on his blazer. "She'll love it." Nino encouraged. "Now, I would suggest heading to your wedding before Marinette has a panic attack." Adrien laughed and headed out the door, catching one last glance at himself in the mirror. His hair had been neatly brushed and gelled back (He was not taking any chances with his bad luck) and he wore a black tuxedo with a little black bow tie. "It's for Marinette." He reminded himself. 

As Alya walked up the center, she smiled a bit at Adrien, her eyebrows raised and Nino tried hard not to laugh. "Please rise in honor of the bride." Adrien pulled on his blazer and prayed it wasn't Chloe walking towards him. It wasn't. When Marinette arrived at the front of the church, Adrien pulled her delicate hand into his own. "You look beautiful." He mouthed to his soon-to-be wife. And it was true. Her long blue-black hair had been pulled up into a fancy updo with a few loose curls falling onto her shoulders. Marinette blushed. "Do you Marinette Sabine Dupain-Cheng, take Adrien Gabriel Agreste to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." "And do you, Adrien Gabriel Agreste take Marinette Sabine Dupain-Cheng to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do." "By the power blessed in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Adrien did just that, feeling his lady's lips against his. "May I present to you for the first time, Mr and Mrs. Adrien Agreste!" Hand in hand, bride and groom walked down the aisle, finally united after 10 years. They danced until their feet couldn't stand it anymore or until Adrien made Marinette sit down, which happened every 2 hours.

Finally, late that night, Adrien slipped into bed beside his wife. He wrapped his arms around her, keeping his left hand in a position where Marinette could constantly see his gold wedding band. Sighing gently, Marinette rested her head on her husband's bare chest. "I love you Adrien Agreste." She whispered. "I love you too Marinette Agreste."