Mother?

Adrien shook his head. All his life he had grown up thinking that Gabriel Agreste was his birth father when in fact, his mother never even slept in the same room as him. Every night, long after Gabriel had gone to bed, his stepmother would bring in a new suitor, just as she had done for 18 years. She slept with Gabriel shortly after Dana slept with the other man and became pregnant. In this way, Gabriel could think that the baby growing inside Dana was his. "Imagine his surprise," Nathalie said. "When instead of the son he desperately wanted, a girl comes out instead." Dana loved the girl was happy raising her on her own. Gabriel was a cruel and unloving father to the girl, who Dana named Karen. "Dana gave birth to her in England and Gabriel left her there." Nathalie whispered. "Dana was much, much, older than your father, nearing the end of her fertility." "Than how did they meet and get married?" Adrien asked. "It was a secret wedding." Nathalie explained. "She was one of his college professors that he fell for early on. Dana knew she couldn't have more than two husbands at a time without others knowing. So, they quickly eloped. Dana's first husband had no idea about the marriage and Gabriel was a just 13 when he became a father. Karen had a sister a few years younger than Gabriel whom Gabriel eventually married, also known as your mother, Camille. Camille did not like or love Gabriel under any circumstances and slept with the same man who gave her a sister, although she was unaware of it at the time. She slept with Gabriel shortly after she found out she was pregnant with you to make Gabriel think it was his baby. Fortunately, you ended up looking like your mother."

"Don't tell Gabriel I told you about this." "I won't."

A/N: Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I was in a rush to finish it and I thought it would be kinda interesting.