Titanic

(A/N: This is nothing like the movie Titanic)

Marinette Dupain sighed as she boarded the magnificent Titanic. Beside her was her mother, Sabine and a gentleman by the name if Nathanaël. Her mother took the liberty of assigning them to the same room, with only one bed, thanking Nathanaël for paying for the suite. He shrugged it off, saying that he would do anything for them.

Meanwhile, Adrien discreetly climbed on board the Titanic. He told his father that he wanted to get a better view of the ship, when he had actually boughten a first class ticket to leave the clutches of his overprotective father. "Adrien!" He heard his father yell. Adrien gave his ticket to the steward and burst onboard, nearly crashing into a elegantly dressed woman. "And whom might you be?" The woman demanded. "I'm..." Adrien hesitated for a second. He wanted to start a new life in America and leave his old life in Paris behind him. So what should he call himself? "Adrien Agreste." He said. The woman's eyes widened. "What a pleasant surprise sir!" She cried. "Nathanaël!" She called to a man, who immediately walked over to her. "Yes Mrs. Dupain?" He asked politely. "One of you must win over my daughter by tonight. Whoever she loves more, she will marry tomorrow night at sunset."