Miraculous Meets Fandoms (Part 1)

(A/N: So, they're on a cruise and the Seven (Percy Jackson) and others from the Percy Jackson and the HTTYD gang and other fandoms that I'm apart of (Trollhunters, Harry Potter and SGE) I'm nuts okay? Post-Reveal. Also they can understand each other for the sake of the story) 

"Woah." Adrien said as he, Nino, Alya, Marinette and the rest of their classmates walked up the ramp to the ginormous cruise ship. He looked behind him at his astonished classmates. Then, he heard a voice say loudly behind him, "It's impressive, but nothing beats my ship." "Hey Leo?" "Yeah." "Shut up." "Who?" "You, Valdez!" A small group walked past them, arguing loudly. "Do you think I could see my dad?" A male voice asked. "When would you bro?" Another asked. "Well, we're going down to the Caribbean then up north, then to the Mare Nostrum. Percy's dad typically is in the Caribbean." "Wait, Wise Girl, did you just say Mare Nostrum?" For a moment, Adrien thought he heard fear in the guys voice. For a moment, he felt fear but the fear dissolved when he stepped into a massive foyer. Soon, a woman appeared with a long scroll and began to call out rooms. "Mr. Agreste and Mr. Jackson!" Adrien stepped forward but he was the only one who did. "Mr. Jackson?" The woman called. "Mr. Jackson? Mr. Jackson!" "Sorry!" A voice called running forward. "I wasn't paying attention." He admitted. "I have ADHD so I get distracted easily." "Here are your room keys. Room 1095. Please wait for your female companions. Miss Dupain-Cheng and Miss Chase!" Marinette quickly ran up the stairs before tripping. The girl behind her helped her up and smiled at the guy next to him, who grinned back. "Come on." 

To say that Marinette was fine was an understatement. She was going to be sharing a room. With Adrien. Her Chat. But if Adrien was thinking about his Ladybug, she didn't know. He had taken finding their room from Percy and Annabeth after several lost turns. Percy claimed that it was the ADHD talking, Annabeth said he was just being stupid. They had also seen some of their friends, but they didn't talk for long. Not long after Adrien had taken charge of room-finding, they stood in front of room 1095. "Something feels off." Percy said. "Why?" Adrien asked jingling the key inside the lock and opening the door. "I don't know. It just does." "Guys." Annabeth said. "Check this room out!" It was huge. A large sofa sat in the center of room with a TV above a fireplace that was already lit. A kitchen and dining corner sat off to the side and three doors opened off of the main room. The boys were already arguing over who got what bed before they seemed to agree that Percy would get the window that viewed the ocean and Adrien would get the other. Across the hall, Marinette and Annabeth were putting clothes away and staying quiet. They hadn't spoken a word to each other since their hasty introduction. "Percy seems nice." Marinette said, trying to start a conversation. Annabeth grinned. "Yeah. He is. You don't want to get on his bad side though. He'd rip you into shreds." Marinette looked up alarmed. "Don't worry. He only does that to a monster. Percy won't hurt you unless you give him a reason to." Marinette smiled. Just then, a knock sounded at the door.