Let it Snow

A/N: this is my first Marichat so forgive me if its bad

Marinette struggled in concentration as she worked on her dress for the winter formal. No one has asked her. Yet. She heard through the grapevine (Ok, from Nino, but that still counts!) that Adrien didn't have a date and was planning to attend and Alya talked Marinette into going. Thus, Marinette began making her dress, with a pocket for Tikki just in case of an akuma. "Hello princess." A voice called from above her bed. Marinette sighed. She could never seem to get her partner away from her. "Hi Chat." "Can I come in Princess? It's freezing outside and my suit isn't exactly made for cold weather." Marinette nodded and he climbed down into her room and closed the trapdoor behind him. "What are you making?" Chat Noir asked. "A dress for a school dance." He nodded. "Do you have a date?" Chat asked politely. Marinette shook her head. "Alya, my best friend, talked me into going." Chat nodded and then saw the time on Marinette's clock. Crap. Nathalie and his father were going to kill him. "I'm sorry for the short visit Princess, but I must be taking my leave before the snow gets to heavy." Marinette nodded and chuckled as Chat Noir elegantly bowed and made his way back to his house.