35th Class Reunion

35 long years ago, Marinette and Adrien graduated high school. 5 years later, they finally got married. A year later, they had a son. Then another son. Then another son and a daughter. Then, 2 years ago, the famous fashion designer's and physicist's oldest son, Hugo, got married and had a son and daughter of his own. Their second son, Louis, was currently engaged.

Around the same time, Alya and Nino got married. They had 9 kids, and 1 granddaughter. Nino became a famous DJ while Alya joined the magazine news force.

Kim won over Alix at senior prom and married her during their junior year of college. They had 32 kids and 17 grandkids. Kim became a member of the French Football (soccer) team and Alix became a chemist.

Max slowly won over Sabrina as time passed and they eventually got married. They had 4 kids. Max and Sabrina became teachers.

Mylene and Ivan married immediately. They had 7 kids, 4 of which were adopted.

Nathanael married Aurore and the two had 3 daughters and 2 sons. Nathanael became a animator in California for Walt Disney Animation Studies and Pixar, and became an American citizen in the process. Aurore became a actress. All 5 of their children are American citizens.

Juleka, who believed she would never find true love, married Prince Ali's brother and became a beloved princess throughout the land. She and her prince only had one daughter.

Rose married Prince Ali and became a beloved Queen. She had 4 sons and 1 daughter.

Chloè, who forever believed she was meant to be a princess, married Prince Henry of Finland who was several years in her senior. They had a joyous marriage and Chloè and Henry had a son and daughter soon after their wedding.

Everyone was reunited, bringing pictures of their children and grandchildren if they had any. Kim challenged dares and Rose brought invitations to her son's wedding.

Welcome Back Class Of 2018!!!!