RosexAli

(Spoilers for anyone who has not yet seen Princess Fragrance)

Rose tugged on her long white dress. Juleka gently patted her shoulder while Marinette attempted to tell her the best parts about weddings. "Have you gotten married on live TV?" Rose demanded. "No," Marinette admitted. "But it was recorded and it was big. Designer gown and all that rich people mumbo jumbo." Rose shrugged, seeing Marinette's point. "But you're not marrying a royal!" She moaned. "You and Ali love each other right?" Juleka asked. Rose nodded. "Then what's to worry about?" Rose smiled and squeezed her maid of honor. "Thank you." She whispered, tears spilling down her face. "Um, you're going to thank me after I notice we're supposed to be on our way to the church." Marinette teased. Rose gulped and grabbed her pink bouquet.

Rose gulped when she saw her husband-to-be. He smiled and took her other hand. Finally, they were married. She saw her best friend and 2nd best friend smiling from the sides and the Royal Family of Cowa appluding the newly wed couple. Nino whistled through his teeth, getting a glare from Alya and a playful punch from Adrien, who got a sweet look from Marinette who got a glare from Alya for giving her husband a sweet look. Rose tried to hold in a giggle and when Ali saw, he tried to hold in a laugh.
*
"I love you Rose."
*
"I love you too Ali."