Clonath Imagine Part 1

(A/N: I've been reading Clonath fanfiction and they're so cute!) 

Nathaniel never expressed emotions, which was what Chloe found super annoying. How could she tell if her biggest crush returned her affections. Adrien was a lost cause, and had been for several months when she spotted him at a cafe with a bright red Marinette holding hands. She hadn't focused on him since. Sure, she lashed out at Marinette occasionally, but that was it. Being Queen B helped control her anger, especially when she heard Ladybug and Chat Noir complaining  about how many akumas she'd caused.  

She walked down the steps of the school and into the pouring rain. 

"Of all the days to forget my umbrella." She muttered. Fortunately, her house was only a couple of blocks away. Marinette and Adrien walked by whispering and giggling about something. They were undoubtedly headed to Marinette's parents bakery, where there was food and blankets and love.  

She whipped out her phone to call her father, but... "Dead." She muttered. "Chloe?" A soft voice asked from behind her. Chloe whipped around to see Nathaniel standing there, an umbrella open. "I can walk you back to the hotel." He said with a blush. Chloe smiled. "Thanks."