Princess

"May I present Her Royal Highness, Princess Sarah Nicole Rosalie of Austria." The security personnel said proudly and beckoned the princess to enter. She was shy, with long wavy hair and soft, pale green eyes. She took a seat in the back of the room and a officer took a place at the door. At lunch, which was held within the school, Chloè sashayed over to me. "Don't even bother with Sarah. She doesn't have time to spend a loser like you." She said, picking up my journal and ripping out drawings. "Miss Bourgeois!" A voice called. I couldn't see who it was, my tears were blinding my vision too much. "Oh! Hey BFF!" "Miss Bourgeois, I don't recall me saying I would be your BFF. And if I see you lay a hand on that poor girls journal without her permission, I will make sure to speak to your father about your behavior." Chloè nodded. The person bent down to help me pick up my drawings. "Wow. These are really good. You have a lot of talent." I glanced up, my vision starting to come into focus. "Your Highness!" I cried, sweeping into a curtsy. "No," she said. "Call me Sarah." "Of course." "You really have a lot of talent. Is that Chloè girl always like that?" I nodded. "I figured as much. I'll see if I can get Chloè to leave you and the rest of your class alone." "How?" "I'm staying at the Grand Paris. I'll find a way." "Princess," a security guard said. "The Queen requests a word with you." "Of course." "Sorry,... Marinette right?" I nodded. "Sorry I gotta go. I'll see you later." I waved goodbye and curtsied. Sarah giggled a little. I didn't even notice Adrien beside me. "She seems to like you." "Ahh!" I yelled. "Sorry Marinette." "It's fine. Maybe someday you'll be a princess." "Yeah, cause everyone thinks I'm a princess."
*
*
"What if everyone is me?"