The Premire

(This has a little bit of SGE in it b/c I'm in love with that book series)

"Marinette!" Alya called. "Hurry up!" "I'm coming, I'm coming." Marinette mumbled, pulling on her light red dress. Alya giggled in her own purple dress with white highlights. Marinette's face flushed green. "You know what? I don't feel so good. I feel as if I'm going to throw up." Alya's face clouded with sadness. "I'll tell you all about it!" She promised. "And I'll also let Adrien know too!" As Alya left, Marinette did feel sick to her stomach. Of course Adrien would be there, since his father designed the movies costumes. "Marinette!" Tikki chimed. "Sorry Tikki. Ready?" Tikki nodded happily. "Tikki, spots on!" After she had transformed, Marinette stuffed the bed with a fake dummy she had made and waited for Cat Noir. He met her on the roof. His hair looked like an idiotic mess and one of his boot laces were undone. "Wow." She teased. "You look like you just went through a fight." "No," Cat Noir replied. "I was just at baggage claim looking for a place to transform." "Why baggage claim?" Ladybug asked as they say down in the theater, getting excited glances from their classmates, even one of the films stars when she saw them. Towards the end of the film, she saw Cat Noir's eyes filling with tears. As they left, Cat Noir threw his arms around her and began to sob. "Cat," she asked. "What's wrong?" "The ending." He said. Ladybug patted his back. The ending had been very touching. "There's going to be a sequel remember? I gotta go." Cat Noir nodded and let Ladybug go. As he watched her swing away, he whispered. "I wasn't crying because of the end. I was crying because I know I'll never be able to love you the way you do, behind the mask or in it."