Chapter 1-

Chapter 1-
Farkle's POV-
As much as I love being the smartest kid in school and getting everyone's attention there's always been someone I feel I guess you could say sorry for - Ella Somerset she sits behind me in history and English she's a great girl but everyone seems to either forget about her or tease her for something,anything well besides me I just keep my head down the thing is I have a crush on Ella but I don't think I'm good enough for her. I feel someone waving their hand in front of my face; it's Riley oddly enough. "Farkle! Farkle!" Riley whispers over and over again, "Quick Harper's coming back in, focus." I quickly regained my focus as Harper walks in carrying another set of batman comic books under her arm, it was the last period of the day & I'm glad we're just reading comic books I'm feeling a little lazy today I don't know why, maybe I'm getting sick. Harper dumps them on Maya's desk who instantly gets up and hands them out with a smile : she loves Harper almost as much as Shawn she'd  do anything for her. Once Maya sat back down Harper began talking about how important knowing the history of the book is key to understanding the story. I already knew this but I still remained in focus in case she covered something I didn't know. Someone tapped my back and I turned around to see Ella who looked concerned. "Are you okay Farkle? You seem quiet and out of focus?" She asks worried about me, oh my Ella is worried about me! "Is there anything that might help you, since you're always so nice to me." Woah I must be dreaming I can't believe what I'm hearing. "It's okay I'm fine honestly Ella but thanks anyway." I say in response to her sweetness, "You're so sweet it's beyond me why people bully you to be honest Ella." She smiles tapping my hand that's on the back of my chair. Omg this was amazing I can't believe this was happening to me, it was like a dream come true. Harper clapped her hands in front of my face scaring me I jumped in fright as the whole class besides me,Ella & Riley. "Farkle what's going on?" Harper asks in wonder to why I'm acting out of character, "Your acting weird lately." I blushed embarrassed as everyone was staring at Ella and I. Ella smiled at me batting her beautiful long eyelashes and ocean blue eyes, man I love this girl. "Sorry Harper I'm just thinking about Belgium 1831." I fibbed but I don't want anyone to know I like Ella well not just yet anyways. The huge question is : does she feel the same about me Farkle minkus the smartest kid at John Quincy Adams middle school???

A/N -
Huge thanks for 10 reads & 3 votes on my prologue it means the world to me.