Chapter 32-

Chapter 32-
Farkle's POV-
Ella and I are back at school and I'm very nervous. Today I have my first debate against Smackle my biggest fear is that I'll lose to Smackle in front of Ella. "Don't worry Farkle I'm sure you'll do great." Ella says comforting me as she gets up from her kneeling position kissing me then walking back to her seat. "I believe in you." She mouths as I look over at Smackle who has Zay kneeling in front of her; those two are an item now. I'm happy for them because they get on so well and I'm better suited to Ella. I didn't feel nervous anymore it wasn't about winning it was about making Ella proud of me which now I knew she would be no matter what happened. Surprisingly enough the debate went very quickly and of course as usual Smackle beat me. "Good debate Minkus, you held your ground. Maybe a smoothie will take the edge of my latest victory." She says which is very kind of her although I can't because I made plans with Ella before the debate. "That's very kind Smackle but unfortunately I had made plans with Ella beforehand. Maybe another time?" I say moving her gently to the side before going to take Ella's hand leading her out the school taking her to Starbucks just like we'd planned because we'd both been really looking forward to it and I certainly wasn't going to let Smackle ruin it for us not after she tried to turn Riley against me out of jealousy. When we arrived at Starbucks I insisted Ella waiting outside whilst I went inside to order. "But why?" She whines as I held onto her cold hands with my warm ones. "Because El baby I'm going to surprise you. And it's not a surprise if you're with me is it?!?" She nods agreeing with me letting me go. I was glad to get out of that rather hot Starbucks because I had a horrible headache Ella notices straight away and gets me to hold onto her arm,bless her she's a little darling. "What's wrong Farkle? You look rather pale." She asks putting her hand on my forehead. "I just have a headache that's all." She shakes her head frowning. "You don't look well, let's go to the chemist and get a thermometer to see if you a have fever you feel hot." I follow her into the chemist as she purchasing the thermometer and as soon as we're out she sits me down and unpackaged the thermometer and put it in my ear. She'll make a great mother I know she will. "Well Farkle you have a 104.7 fever. Let's go home Disney movies and get you some medicine and snuggles to make you feel better. Come on." She says leading me home. Ella's been practically living at my house since the ski lodge and I love having her around all the time especially when she looks after me...

A/N
Thanks for 10K that's mad to me I love you all so much having 10 thousand people read this book means the world to me.