Chapter 23-

Chapter 23-
Farkle's POV-
Just as I'm about to leave the lodge Zay and Lucas come running up to me looking  crazy panicked by something. "Dude we have more Lucas girl drama I repeat we have more Lucas girl drama!" Zay says sounding like those people on the voice overs in stores. "Why can't he easy like you Farkle! God you could have been a better good influence on him." I tutted shaking my head at Zay's joke more worried about my El baby's medicine. "Look if it's so Important talk to me on the way to the shops, Ella isn't well and she's my top priority." I say dashing onto the bus followed by them. "So let he get this straight Lucas met a 80's loving girl who adores art and caring for animals on the ski lift when it stopped working and he wants to date her?" As soon as we arrived I instantly raced to get my baby's medicine and a few other things the chemist suggested that helps flu like a foot & hand rub. Once we left my eyes get drawn to an adorable boutique shop a cute pig stuffed animal and some blankets in the window, immediately I race across the road into the boutique shortly followed by the boys reluctantly. Everything inside was pink and pastel coloured their was a ballerina painting in the corner at caught Zay's attention meanwhile the stallions caught Lucas's attention. The whole store was so pretty I was sure to find something for Ella. There were a whole section dedicated to teddy bears and blankets both Ella's favourite things so of course I go straight to it. All colours of the rainbow twirled into one it look like a firework that was about to go off, so beautiful. There were so many pretty blankets to choose from; I'd have my work cut out although Ella is totally most definitely worth the time. First of all I went to the blankets because Ella said a lot before I was left that she was really cold, I scan my eyes across the selection when something of Ella's interests sparked my attention. There was a large batman blanket and Ella really likes batman he's her favourite superhero other than me of course, I also rummaged through the others when I came across this beautiful tinker bell one that would look gorgeous around Ella's small, thin Frame. There was no deciding which to get in my eyes I would get both my baby deserved it she wasn't well after all and when your girls sick you spoil them rotten, I'm sure Zay would do the same for Vanessa likewise Lucas for Brooklyn the girl he's crushing on. Next I search through the long, long lines of teddy bears for the perfect gifts in the cuddly variety. There were small beanie boos Ella has been longing for one of these for as long as I've crushed on her I have to get her Some! I just have to. I searched them all trying to find animals she'd like I found a pig, a zebra, a giraffe, a panda & a Halloween themed cat. She'd love them, I know she would. As I moved on I saw a super cute white teddy bear that was dressed up like a little nurse that was literally speaking to me screaming choose me! Buy me! Take me! So of course I did next to it was a little bunny dressed as a princess and Ella secretly loves bunnies so I chose that too. Finally while I'm paying the lady serving me asked me if it was a gift and I explained happily how it was a get well gift for my poorly girlfriend at the local ski lodge, once I told her this she put it in a little gift bag and insisted I write a little tag to go with it, knowing how sick my baby girl back at the ski lodge is I did it right away hoping to make her smile. Almost instantly as I'm done Zay grabs my arm moaning, "Farkle we're gonna lose our cool being seen in here!" He cries which makes me chuckle, "you lost that an age ago flat butt!" I respond herding up Lucas on the way to the bus taking charge as usual. "Also Farkle Topanga called and said Ella's temperature needs to be checked hourly. It's advisable to keep a record so any dips are highlighted." Lucas informs me when we draw closer to the ski lodge. "I didn't want to scare you while you were shopping it's so kind of you Farkle plus I knew you'd brought an expensive thermometer in the chemist. It's so sweet you spent $50 dollars on her today." Zay looks like he's about to say something but before he can Lucas stops him by giving him a nudge. The closer I got to the door the more excited I became to see Ella's adorable poorly face...