Chapter 8-

Chapter 8
Ella's  POV-
I'd love to stay the night at Farkle's although I wonder if it's too soon. Oh heck it Ella you only have one life, I say to myself not wanting my fears to get the best of me. "You know what Farkle I'd love that." I reply gaining in confidence,"What am I going to wear?" He smiles standing up getting a shirt & sweatpants from his drawer throwing them at me, "You go Change I'll phone your auntie explaining!" He replies helping
me stand up and make my way to the bathroom. Quickly I changed & made my way back to Farkle's room greeted by him helping me back in bed before letting me lay my head on his chest. "How was it?" I ask him curiously, he smiled sighing. "Was she okay?" Farkle strokes my hair with his adorable chubby long fingers. "Beautiful stop worrying your ankle will only get worse if you worry. It was fine she encouraged it, I have everything under control." He says very reassuringly making me feel important. He rolls over facing me before grabbing my cheeks in his hands looking lovingly into my eyes before moving closer and closer before I lips collided. My first kiss! I. Just. Had. My. First. Kiss.  "That was better than Maya's hand and Riley's chin combined!" He chuckles, "thanks." I smiled trying to hide my blushing face although it was pretty pointless. Farkle puts his arm around me rubbing my shoulder trying to reassure me. "Sorry I'm just.." I say a little insecure, "I'm not used to all this attention. Thank you." Farkle kept staring at me and when I least expect it he grabs my hand. I stroke his hand with my nails that were a Salmon pink colour and long, he looked at me with a smile before laying his head on my shoulder lovingly.  "Ella your beautiful don't let anyone tell you otherwise, okay?" He says meaningfully holding onto my hand securely as I nodded just as meaningfully as he had  , "Ella you know that if you ever want help with anything study related or not, I'd be more than willing to help. I'm always here for you." As a tear runs down my face he catches it with a tissue before it has the chance to hit my chin. I smile leaning in and kissing him affectionately. "Farkle thank you so much, that means the world to me." I reply, "Truly it does." He smiles looking rather pleased with himself. Soon we fell asleep in each other's arms.