Chapter 29-

Chapter 29-
Ella's POV-
Today's the last day at the ski lodge although I'm not going home I'm Going to Farkle's because Mr Matthews arrived it for us so I can heal properly because I'm likely to develop Bronchitis with my current situation. "Good morning Ells. How you feeling?" Farkle asks sitting on the edge of the bed helping me sit up. I coughed a lot then I rubbed my eyes nodding. "A little better, I think my medicine is helping. So is the vapour and the foot rubs." I say hoarsely. He smiles taking my temperature he does that every morning it's the routine since I got flu. When he's done he gives me my medicine and a cup of honey and lemon drink for my throat and to warm me up. "Right baby drink up it'll give you energy for a shower then when you're done I'll five you your foot rub and hand rub before helping you get dressed," he says very organised. "Are you feeling well enough to walk around or do you need Farkly to carry you? Mom and dad are taking us out to dinner to celebrate me making the spelling bee team. They've said you can eat soft foods and I can carry you if you're feeling weaker." I thought for a moment before replying. "I want to try walking around but I want to hold your hand." I reply as he smiles stroking my hair putting it behind my ear. "Ells I'm holding your arm, you need as much support you can get." He says sweetly, "now go take a shower I'll get your clothes ready." When I came out of the shower I fit dressed and Farkle helped me get myself ready looking pretty to go home. He was such a gentleman he'd even packed my bags all ready for me. After I was ready he left with Mr Matthews and the boys to pack the car ready for our homecoming, then he came back lifting me up with my rabbit teddy bear and both my blankets. "I'll carry you to the car so you can take a nap princess. You look sleepy." He says he was right taking a shower had made me very sleepy but it had to be done. I coughed a lot so Farkle gave me a cough drop to help me in the hope I could get some rest. Thankfully it worked and I slept all the way until we stopped. I had to get out to use the restroom and take my medicine, being the sweetheart he was Farkle gave me another cough drop, another rub on my both my feet and hands. When he realised I was still feverish he even managed to get me another cool flannel for my forehead. Then he cuddled me back to sleep because I needed all the rest I could get if I was meeting and staying with my boyfriend's family in less than three hours. That's when it hit me what I'd signed myself up for. I was very nervous...