Chapter 25-

Chapter 25-
Farkle's POV-
Ella awakes with a cough, poor baby. You can tell by just looking at her she's not well. I help her sit up while rubbing her back to ease her cough, "Farkly I still don't feel good." She says with hardly any voice, my heart aches seeing her like this it's so unfair on her. "Don't leave me." I wrap my arms around her cuddling her close then it occurs to me she's still rather hot and that's not good at all. "Baby how about I go make you some soup with a honey and lemon drink. That way you can have your first dosage of medicine then hopefully you'll feel a little better." She nods still not looking best pleased although I don't blame her. "I won't be long. Why don't you think of names for your bunny and teddy while I'm gone okay?" With that I take the Brown bag and head downstairs to the kitchen. As soon as I approach the kitchen I see Topanga and Cory sitting on the couch with Auggie drinking hot chocolate. Once Topanga lay her eyes upon me she kept nudging Cory and giggled, she just couldn't stop. When I'm in the kitchen heating up the shove and the kettle, and Topanga doesn't think I can hear her she says something pretty heartwarming indeed; "Cory do you know who he reminds me of right now? You! He's so much like you, especially when he's with Ella, the two of you are very similar indeed. I mean it." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I can't believe Ella and I were being compared to the couple that we look up to the most. That's spectacular. As soon as I was finished making Ella's soup and tea I tidy up the kitchen and leave. "Look after her well." Cory says as I nod smiling. "She's counting on you, Farkle." Topanga continues as I walk up the stairs turning around when I reach the top. "I will do, thank you Mr & Mrs Matthews." I say walking into Ella and I's bedroom to find a sight that I don't enjoy. Ella was up and walking around she nearly falls into the wall, acting quickly I put her soup and tea on the bedside table before rushing to her side. "Farkle I feel dizzy. My legs hurt." She says as I sigh putting her back in bed. I place her soup on her lap with a smile as she  sees I wrote "I love you" in her alphabet soup to cheer her up. "I know baby. I know." I say in respond whilst feeding her some soup, "but that's why the doctor needs you to have complete bed rest. What were you doing up anyways?' She takes a long gulp of her Honey and lemon tea before replying hoping it'll give her some voice. "coming to find you. Because I missed you." She says as my heart melts at every word. Accidentally I lay my hand upon her really hot forehead with a frown I get up from the bed as Ella grabs my hand, "don't be long." Poor little one is very needy right now. Bless her. I leave to go into the bathroom where I find Ella's hand towel and flannel, thinking smartly I run the cold tap for a few minutes before putting the flannel under it to ensure its cool enough for her head. Then I go back into the room and wipe the sweat off her forehead before placing the cool flannel over it to cool it down in desperate hope to lower her temperature. When she took her medicine she looked really miserable which gave me an idea to cheer her up. I would make her stuffed animals talk to one another I'm sure she'd love that. "El remember what I said before I left?" I ask as she nods. "What names did you finally choose?" She gulps more of her tea from her tinker bell mug that seems to be helping her throat a ton. "Clarissa." She explained holding up the White teddy, "and Claire!" She holds up the bunny with a smile. I'm glad my presents made her feel a little bit better at the least. With a smirk I take all her teddies and run then hide underneath the bed with them.

A/N

My sister aka ThatGrungeWriter named the teddies so thanks to Ashlee for that.  Hope you enjoy the chapter!