Chapter 14-

Chapter 14-
Ella's POV-
It's been two weeks since I got my ankle boot off, to celebrate the occasion Farkle is taking me on a long walk through Central Park I'm so excited. In all my excitement I jumped out of bed, being careful of my ankle and darting to my closet to choose a cute outfit. Not wanting to disappoint Farklyboo I spent a long time choosing. There was a loud thud before a small figure with a frown storms in.  "Why do you NEVER spend any time with me?" Josh asked me upset, crossing his arms. "You're ALWAYS with Fark----" he gets more angry even stamping his foot. That's because he's having trouble saying Farkle, poor kid. This must be hard for him but I need to grow up at some point, we both do. Goodness gracious. Not wanting to scar him I bend down to his level picking him up, "look Josh I understand this is hard for you, but I'm growing up and I love Farkle. But I love you too, I promise when I get back we'll hang out together okay?" I say placing him on my hip with a warm smile. "For now why don't you pick my outfit out?" Luckily that made him happy. With my help he was able to reach for my red floral skirt & cute red & white striped tank top, oddly my Little brother had a great sense of fashion but nevertheless I used it to my advantage. He plonked my outfit for today on my shoulder as I placed him on the floor so he could go run and play. Not wasting a second I put on my clothes before grabbing my grey thigh length boots quickly throwing them on my feet so I would have enough time to do my makeup. I decided to go natural because Farkle already thinks I'm beautiful and that makes me very beautiful not to mention it also makes me feel really beautiful too. After ten minutes it hit me how long I'd taken to do my makeup because my phone buzzed with a message from Farkle saying that he'd be less than five minutes away from being at my house. That made me smile so I darted downstairs still rather giddy with excitement. I'm waiting and waiting for there to be a knock at the door buy there wasn't one. That was until I least except it and mom dashes for the door hoping its something for her, although it was really Farkle. My little Farkle! "Hi miss you must be Ella's mom, I'm Farkle her boyfriend," he says as mom nods coming to get me I smile dashing for Farkle with a huge smile. "I guess I'll see you when we return from Central Park." He takes my hand and leads me out the door. He couldn't stop looking over at me with the most beautiful smile that made me feel like the most important person in the world. "We're going to take the subway to Central Park and back as we take out our subway cards in preparation as we got closer. Suddenly he grabs my hand and ruins quickly snatching my card from my hand flashing it before taking a seat tapping the spare seat beside him for me to sit down beside me. I do rubbing my foot as it kinda hurt since it's not fully healed yet. Farkle puts his arm around me with a loving smile before leaning in and giving me the most adorable Kiss. "Are you ready to start our next adventure?" He asks me as I nod very excitedly...