Chapter 6-

Chapter 6-
Ella's POV-
"Farkle I've had a crush on you since I joined this school!" I exclaim with a smile,"I can't believe you like me back! I always thought you liked Riley, this is great."  I was so thrilled Farkle liked me back.  Harmonie sat beside me loving every second chomping her way through her food like she was watching a fight go down. Farkle takes my hand looking into my eyes smiling like he'd won a buggy, before he takes a huge deep breath not taking his eyes off me. Kaz puts his arm around Farkle supportingly before saying "You got this!".  Ella?" Farkle addresses me ever so sweetly almost like it was scripted or something, "Would you make me the happiest genius freak in the whole of John Quincy Adams middle school by being my girlfriend?" I turned ruby red as he finishes speaking I let out a little giggle by what he said before finally thinking about what to say. "Only if you'll make me the happiest quiet girl in the back of Mr Matthews history room by being my boyfriend?" I reply with a smile like a little girl on Christmas morning. He laughs at my awesome response before standing up walking over to me placing his lips on mine giving me the best first kiss a girl could ask for before finally looking into my eyes once more and saying "Does that answer your question future Mrs Farkle Minkus?" He asks feeding me a spoonful of food before returning to his seat besides Kaz with a smile.  Kaz puts his arm around Farkle pulling him in messing up his hair. "I knew you could do it buddy!" He says over excitedly but Farkle didn't care a bit he was too busy eating. Harmonie looks Kaz straight in the eyes before mouthing "Omg I ship it!" I giggled we'd only just got together what was she thinking! Kaz smiled to as he looked his future wife in the face before saying, "I love Elarkle!" Farkle & I sat there a little embarrassed by all this attention lucky for us lunch was coming to a swift end. Next was English Farkle being the sweet gentlemanly boyfriend he was assisted me all the way there just as we arrived Riley cones running up to us giddy with excitement and she pulls on Farkle's arm. "OMG like wow congrats Farkley! I'm so super happy for you, this is great." She says happily, "Yay you got your dream girl Farkle!" I smiled blushing ever so happy yet embarrassed by all thus attention because I was used to being ignored especially at school. As soon as everyone was settled in the class Harper stands at the front with her usual beaming smile. "Does anyone have any exciting news they'd like to share with the class before we begin?" She asks as both Riley & Harmonie's hands both shoot up. She giggles as she sees this. "Okay Riley & Harmonie what do you have to share?" They face the rest of the class with huge smiles. "Well Farkle finally asked out Ella so..." Riley begins handing it over to Harmonie to finish. "Elarkle is real!" She giggles, "Three cheers for Elarkle!" The whole class cheers maybe I will get used to all the attention after all...

A/N
Updated because my biggest fan & little sister wanted an update enjoy &
Thank her for making me update! Hehe love you Ashlee_K_Perry12