Chapter 35-multi-POV

Chapter 35:
Multi-POV-
Farkle's POV-
Mr Matthews called Ella's parents straight after 911 whilst I sat beside her on my knees watching over her.  "Everyone into Harper's room Ella's parents and the ambulance people are coming in." Mr Matthews says as I stay put not moving. "It's okay Farkle you can stay." I stroked her hand lovingly not leaving her side. Her parents came in with smiles on their faces when they saw I was by their only daughter's side. "Thank you Farkle, that means a lot to us." They said meaningfully, "you're all she ever talks about." The ambulance service arrived and allowed Ella's mom and I to ride with her whilst her dad drove in the car. She finally woke up when she was at hospital and had IV drugs in her for pain relief. "Mommy?" She asked then turned to me grabbing my hand. "Mommy's here. You're in hospital Farkle's with you too." She smiled feeling more secure with everything. I stroked her hand lovingly. "Okay, is this the room of Ella Somerset?" A doctor asked walking in as Ella's mom and I both nodded. "Good we're sending her for testing. She's welcome to have her mom and brother there for support." I was a little offended but I put that Behind me so I could support Ella and her needs. She had a hour worth of tests including a ultrasound {which brought her to tears} ; a CT;a urine test & a blood test. We waited thirty minutes for the test results in that time her dad showed up with josh, her little brother. "We have Ella Somerset's test results;" an doctor announced nervously, "she's going into emergency surgery." With that said doctors wheeled her away allowing Ella's mom and I to follow. We were in the operating room where the placed a mask over her mouth and nose as Ella's mom and I held a hand a piece comforting Ella as she drifted into the deepest sleep I've ever seen. Whilst Ella was in surgery I phoned mom to explain and asked her to bring my laptop and all Ella's Disney DVDs. Since it would be around twenty minutes before they could arrive I opted to walk around the hospital. It wasn't long before I discovered a build a bear store and found myself inside it. Eventually I went into the regular gift shop. After buying card,balloons and a basket of candy for her then going to subway to buy us a sub each of us I walked back to her room to await her arrival...

Ella's POV-
I woke up in a small light filled room with oxygen in my nostrils and I was really weak. It was that moment I realised I was still in hospital. Suddenly I sat up and started being sick; thankfully there was a sweet nurse there who was nice enough to help me and get me a bowl. "Can I see my boyfriend now?" I asked when the checks had been performed. The nurse looked at me with a smile. "Of Course. Come on." She said as she wheeled me back to my room where Farkle was waiting for me along with mom,Dad & josh. "Look after her now." With that the nurse was gone. He stood up leaning over me with a relieved smile upon his face as he bent down and kissed me on the nose. "Ew! Mommy!" Josh exclaimed disgusted, "Farkle just ate Ella's nose." I looked Farkle in the eye an mouthed an apology, "I love you." He whispered lovingly as there was a knock at the door and the doctor walked through with. Anxious look written all over his face, so I clutched onto Farkle's hand as he sat on the edge of the bed.  I was so scared....

A/N
Yet another cliff hanger and I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy this update