Chapter 7-

Chapter 7-
Farkle's POV-
As soon as school was over I helped Ella make her way to the comic book store to find out why Kaz & Harmonie rocked up at our school. I even insisted on carrying her bag so she didn't have any extra weight. Once we arrived I helped her sit down on the blue couch propping up her bad ankle with my spare hoodie before sitting beside her my arm around her protecting her like a real good boyfriend should. Not long after we arrived so did Kaz & Harmonie, they sat down on the large chair next to the couch in the same position as us. They looked around to see we were alone before leaning in to us. "We come from mighty med a hospital for injured superheroes. We saw you guys when one of my drawings came to life. I'm a ex-superhero you see, so we came to help you get together because we knew you liked each other. " Harmonie explained as Kaz just sat there nodding. As we looked at each other a little weirded out before simply nodding & smiling. "Got it?" Kaz asked curiously as Ella  and I  cuddle a bit. "Yeah that's really sweet thank you so much. Sorry to leave so urgently but there's something I need to talk to Ella about." I say although Ella knows nothing and this helping me up and out of the store. He assists me as I struggle to get my balance, "Baby girl you okay?" He asks me as my hands slip on the grips. Smartly he notices this right away as he gets me to a park bench, once I was comfortable he gets some tape out of his backpack wrapping it around my grips on my crutches. "Thanks Farkle." She says  taking them from me and starts limping away, "What was it you wanted to talk to me about? Did I do something wrong, tell me I can change? I'm sorry Farkle." I pull her into a hug before kissing her cheek as we make our way from the store. "Ella baby you did nothing wrong at all. Don't worry," I say  reassuringly smirking as iI do  so, "All that garbage I said in there was just excuses, excuses I say beautiful. Excuses for what? You ask well it was a excuse so I can take you home to mine put your ankle up & snuggle together in my planetarium bedroom. " I beamed excited to have Ella in my room. "I'd like that, I'd like that a lot Farkle." She replies nervous, "What about your parents?" . I just smile as we make our way up to my street. "Don't worry their not home until ten plus they'll be thrilled baby." I reply  guiding her to my house, "Can I get you anything beautiful ; milk and cookies, ice for your ankle?" She thinks swinging a bit before taking a huge breath. "That would be great, it's real sore Farkle," she says wanting to rub it acting quickly I lead her into the house before picking her up her Lois lane carrying her upstairs into my room and placing her onto my bed carefully raising her ankle comfortably as she smiles. "Thanks Farkle that's really helpful." She says as I take her crutches & slide them under my bed out of harms way before putting pillows behind her back & fluffing them for her. "Oh Farkle your too good to me!" We both chuckled, I smile she looked so beautiful."will you be okay while I get us a snack and some ice for your foot?" I ask not wanting to leave her if she's not okay. She nods "Of course Farkle thanks, I'll text my aunt telling her where I am," she replies as I go downstairs. Just as I'm getting Ella's ice from the freezer the phone rings quickly I rush towards it picking it up.  "Farkle are you & Ella okay?" My mother Jennifer asks a shake in her voice. "Hello mother we are fine thank you for enquiring." I reply she makes low key pleased sounds before replying. "That's great Farkle, tell Ella she's more than welcome to stay the night because your father & I aren't able it come home tonight and I don't want you to be alone," with that she hung up so I grabbed the tray of goodies before running back upstairs to Ella with a beaming smile. "Hi Farklyboo, thanks for everything." She says giving me a nickname as I place the tray on her lap before attending to her brace & putting on the ice carefully. "Oh that's much better thank you." After making sure Ella was comfortable I lay beside her and put my arm around her lovingly. "El how do you feel about staying the night?" I ask giving her a nickname too, "My parents can't make it home tonight due to work so they said if you want you could stay the night?" I lay my head on her shoulder awaiting a response...