Chapter 16

Chapter 16-
Ella's POV-
As Farkle and I walked into Mr Matthews classroom hand in hand he was busily hustling people into their seats. I sat behind Farkle where I normally would and that's when I noticed the words "The Mountains!" Written on the chalk board with red chalk, I couldn't help but wonder what it meant. Farkle turned around and grabbed my hand as I simply smiled squeezing it as lovingly as I could. We saw Riley whom simply smiled,man I love how happy that girl is actually I'm glad she's one of my best friends. When nobody was excepting it Mr Matthews taps his ruler on the desk scaring us as Farkle looks back checking I'm okay because he's a very sweet kind of guy, sadly Smackle doesn't see that and that's why she's always giving him the death glare but that's okay because I'll protect Farklyboo whenever I need to. He doesn't deserve hate, of ANY kind. "This class will be going to spend a week working on a project to do with mountain safety because I know what happens at this time of the year because believe it or not kids I was once your age too. A miracle I know!" He says trying to be funny although he's really not but that's life. He goes on and on which gets very boring. I got distracted from my daydreams of Farkle and I when I heard giggles that I hadn't hear before. That's when I turned around to see Smackle & Charlie giggling and smiling  as they exchanged notes. Then I feel Farkle stroking my hand so I turn back taking his hand. "Okay, everyone pair up and shut up!" Mr Matthews says as Farkle & I begin work while he played around on his computer. I felt a little chilly sat under the air conditioning in the middle of December when it was just starting to get cold and Farkle picked up on this; he removed his jacket and put it around gently before planting a sweet kiss on my cheek, "Better El baby?" He asks me which causes me to nod with a smile.  "Good,good. Now let's get to work." We wrote down all the obvious things just as the bell went. "Riley,Maya,Lucas,Zay,Farkle&Ella please stay behind I need to talk to you." Mr Matthews says as I put a warm arm around Ella. The group that Mr Matthews called to see all walked up to his desk as he turned his computer around so we could see it! The words on it said : You're going to the mountains!!! We were all so happy he'd even got our families to confirm it, I couldn't wait to spend  time with my favourite guy in such a beautiful place.  The thoughts of all the cute things we'd do were running through my head none stop...

A/n
Thanks for four thousand reads it means the world to me. In honour of this huge celebrate I'll be having my  good friend and little sister ThatGrungeWriter help me come up with a new character!  55 reads to new chapter!