Chapter 13-

Chapter 13-
Farkle's POV-
When lunchtime rolled around Ella seemed glum, I didn't know why but what I did know was that I didn't like it. "Why the long face baby?" I asked as we made our way to the cafeteria. "I left my lunch money at home." She cries letting me put my arm around her.  I smiled lovingly not the slightest bit worried, "Tell you what beautiful I'll go buy you lunch, all you need to do is go sit down and rest your foot. I mean it." I say guiding her away,she stops and turns to me. "Are you sure?" She asks nervously as I smile once again. "Positively positive,go,go,go!" She giggles hopping off, man I did a good job on her hair even if I say so myself. I watched as she sat down next to Riley who put her thumb up, as Maya jumps upon my back. "SH-- Maya don't do that!" I said incredibly annoyed with her. She just smiled evilly as I walk on from her swiftly joining Ella, my poor wounded one. She flicked her French plait before taking a bite from her baked potato as I smiled at her sweet ways. "Wow Ella your hair still looks amazing!" Riley complemented her as she smiles widely. "Why thank you,Riley! Farkle did a pretty amazing job, didn't he?" The two girls nodded in agreement as they are their food leaving me feeling rather proud of myself indeed. Ella leans in and kissed my cheek passionately. "I love you Farkle!" She says resting her head on my shoulder her arms around mine. I tuck a few fly aways behind her ear with a lovingly and attentive grin as I lift her head up and kiss those gorgeously rosy red lips of hers, man I love that taste. I let out a little "mmm" sound at positively but worst possible time in history. Mr Matthews wonders by tutting before breaking us about rather annoyed too. He does the "I'm watching you" sign as we go back to our food. "I'm going to be telling Harper to keep the closest eye on the two of you!" He threatens as Riley let out the loudest groan with a full on frown. "DADDY! Just because you broke up Lucas and me doesn't mean you have the right to break up my second favourite couple!" She whines as he simply laughs with a little evil tint underlying in his tone as he moves along swiftly much to our relief. That's when I looked under the table and got another unpleasant sighting; Ella didn't have her leg up! She is a naughty little princess, I looked her straight in the eye. "Baby, you do know your ankle isn't going to get better if you don't elevate it don't you?" I ask hoping for a answer as she just nods in a very guilty manner. "That's why I brought you those pillow pets remember?" She nods again taking my hand, "I'm sorry babes." She says doing her puppy eyes. I shake my head taking her leg and putting it up on a chair under her pillow pet right as Billy & Missy walk by Smirking,laughing and pointing right at Ella making her feel very uncomfortable. To cheer her up I take her hand of which causes this evil duo to laugh even more...