Chapter 34 - Farkle's POV-

Chapter 34-
Farkle's POV-
Today is Ella & I's anniversary. We've been together exactly three months. In honour of this special event, after school I'm taking her out to a movie and dinner. After I ate breakfast and got dressed I raced out the house to meet Ella. She's been living at mine lately but she went home this weekend because her grandparents were visiting. When I arrived at the subway I quickly grabbed her a bouquet of flowers then carefully transported them onto the subway to her place. Someone tapped me on the shoulder; "who are the flowers for?" There was a sweet old man sitting beside me with a caring smile upon his face. "There for my girlfriend. We've been together for three months today." I replied as the man continued to smile. "It's so nice to see a young boy taking good care of his girl. You're a real keeper." He replied as I came to my stop. "Have a good day bud." I waved and left to pick Ella up running with my flowers all the way. Ella swung the door open before I had a chance to hit the knocker or ring the bell. She swung her arms around me giving me a huge hug. "Happy anniversary baby boy!" She says as I put her down. I presented the flowers to her and she started crying. "Farkle they're beautiful!" I hug her whilst I dried her tears. "Lets put these in water" I take her hand helping her to put the flowers in water then I walked her to the subway. Whilst we were walking I had my arm around her waist I gently pressed on her stomach and she started yelping. I instantly removed my arm, turned to her and smiled. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned, she looked at me in the eyes and smiled falsely, "I'm fine honestly Farkle." She put my arm back around her and continued to walk on so I decided it was best to leave it and forget about it, it's probably nothing Anyways. We got on the subway and that's when she gave me something from her school bag. It was beautiful. She'd framed a very lucky to have her as my soulmate. I leaned in and kissed her lips lovingly. "Ella this is so beautiful, thank you!" I say putting in my bag. "I'm keeping it safe I don't want To break it." Whilst I'm in my bag I dig out my phone and take a picture of Ella and I together so I always have something to remember our three month anniversary by. She's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, she makes me happy; much happier than smackle ever did. Before I knew it we had arrived at our stop, so I took Ella's hand and helped her off the subway and walked the couple of blocks to school of where we met Riley, Maya and Lucas. We're not meeting Zay because he's with Smackle. "You look unusually beautiful Ella. What's the occasion?" Lucas asked simply out of curiosity as the girls chimed in with agreement. She smiled blushing a little. "It's Elarkle's three month anniversary." She announced using our ship name which of course Riley came up with. Before anyone could congratulate us the first bell went and we had to head to home room. Everything was going well up to fourth period. Ella and I sat in our usual history places ready for what Mr Matthews had in store for us. All very suddenly Ella stood up clutching her stomach; she looked as though she was about to faint when she fell to the ground in a fainting like fashion. Being the closet one to her I bent down to her and places my hoodie jacket under her head. "Ella! Ella! Come on Ella!" I said rubbing her cheek hoping to get a reaction but nothing. "Mr Matthews help!" He comes over rushing then leans in front of Ella trying everything to wake her. After ten solid minutes of trying he gave up. He took out his phone; "hello is this 911 I need an ambulance to John Quincy Adams middle school as soon as possible I have a passed our student who's been out for over ten minutes now." That was the moment I began to panic...

A/N
Cliffhanger! Sorry for no updates in a month; blame school :)( I'm gonna be updating more anyways enjoy and stay beautiful you people