Chapter 30

Chapter 30-
Farkles POV-
I was excited that mom and dad wanted to take me and Ella out to dinner in Honour of me making the debate teams I'm really looking forward to it, their picking us up from the Matthews place. When mom and dad arrived they spent a while talking to Cory and Topanga so Ella and I just sat in the bay window with Riley and Maya. "You know Minkus you don't take that bad of a picture." Maya says as her and Riley look at the pictures I took of Ella at the ski lodge- some before she got sick some after. "Maybe you should take up photography? Just know you'll never be as good as my Riles!" As that was said Riley wrapped her arms around Maya hugging her very tightly. Then she kissed her cheek. It took me a while to get over the shock of what Maya had just said Because it was oddly nice and Maya's not normally nice to me. "Gee thanks Maya that means a lot to me." I say as mom comes through the door panicking rather a lot. "Farkle! Farkle! Your father got caught up talking to Cory, if we don't leave now we'll be late for dinner. Hurry! Hurry!" She says rather flustered and completely disregarding Ella. "Calm down Mrs Minkus, it's okay." Riley says trying to be nice not knowing mom and dad had spent a lot of money on this night already as things were. Ella instantly sat up and I took her hand leaving Riley's room making our way out of the Matthews apartment. "Bye Riley! Bye Maya!" We say with one voice as dad is finally ready to leave.  A limousine is waiting outside for us so mom and dad sat further up front as Ella and I sat at the very back. "You know Ella I didn't realise it at first but you're very beautiful and my Farkle is very lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend like you. I prefer you to Maya when it comes to girlfriend material and I'm sure you're tying with Riley." She says thus making Ella smile a lot I'm sure it gave her a confidence boost too. "You okay Els?" I ask her rubbing her arm as she'd fallen asleep on my shoulder, no surprise the flu makes you very tired. Her hand raises slightly as I put my arm around her helping her sit up, when she's sat up she rubs her eyes; they're very bloodshot which is a shame. Nevertheless she looks as beautiful as ever, or at least in my eyes anyways. "Oh hi Farkly." She says finally waking up. "Are we at the restaurant yet?" It made me happy that she'd remembered where we were going. In honour of that I leaned down and kissed her sweet yet sweaty forehead. "Not yet princess." I say fishing for my iPhone. "How about playing some games to pass the time." I suggested that because I didn't want her going back to sleep because I'd have to wake her up and I don't like doing that; I feel mean. She takes my iPhone from me and starts playing games, this isn't the first time I let her do it all the time on the subway and I also let her do it on the way to the ski lodge she even knows my passwords. "Farkle Maya's right you know you should take up photography. You're really good, you know?" She says as I help her with a level on cut the rope. I smiled widely as I kissed her lovely smelling hair. "I'll think about it for you El baby." I say as the limousine pulls up outside the restaurant. The driver helps out mom and dad then me lastly he goes to help Ella. I stop him. Or I try. He steps in front of me again tutting. "Don't try to do my job,kid! It ain't smart!" He says getting unexpectedly moody with me. I step back in shock to find mom rubbing my shoulder and eyeing dad to do something. "Look here buddy! My son's girlfriend has been sick for the last week with a bad flu, if he wants to help her instead of you then that's fine, okay?" Dad shouts after looking around to see if anyone's around. "Look buddy if you ain't gonna listen to me I'll just fire ya! Now go ahead  Farkle." I leave the comfort of moms arms and lift Ella out the limousine leaving the parking lot, her arms securely in mine to prevent her tripping since she's still weak. Poor girl. As soon as we were seated I grabbed a menu and started searching for things Ella could eat since her stomach is weak from her having flu; soups and light things. I found lots of nice soups and a large selection of ice cream she could pick from. I wonder what she'll choose....

A/N
Hey guys sorry for the late update I'm writing on my iPod because my iPod broke up I hope you like the update, a lack of updates will come due to exams and school but I promise I'm working on it.