Chapter 11-

Chapter 11-
Farkle's POV-
After I dropped Ella off at her aunties so she could get her ankle looked at I went to the toy shop in search of some pillow pets for her crutches since she said her armpits were aching, my poor el baby. When I finally found them there was a large number of them so I would have my work cut out but Ella is way worth it to me. I finally went with a cute panda, a little pig and a Zebra, sure she only needed two but I  thought  she deserved a little treat since she was in a lot of pain. Once I'd finished paying I return back to Ella's aunties place to see her. Honestly I didn't really like what I saw since Ella had clearly been crying and had a new silver moon boot on her foot, luckily I had her prezzies to cheer her up. "Farklyboo! I love you!" She says spotting I'm here and trying to get up just as Melissa walks in placing her hand firmly on Ella's shoulder. I go over to her holding the toys in a brown paper bag with a smile. She urges me to sit beside her so I do. Gladly in fact. "How's your ankle?" I ask concerned after her falls earlier although none of them were her fault. She looks at me with her teary face, as Melissa steps in. "I had the doctor round and he thinks it's a minor hairline fracture she'll be just fine in about a month. I phoned her mom and she's going home at the weekend." She says with a smile which made me smile too knowing her gorgeous artwork of a girlfriend who I adore a lot would be okay. "would you like to stay for dinner,Farkle?" I looked at Ella who had a beaming smile on her face and was clearly bursting with excitement. "it would be a honour." I reply with my arm around Ella.  Melissa was curious to what was in my bag so I decided to show Ella while she was still around. I hand Ella the bag which makes her smile. "Open it." I say and she does in shock. When she sees what's inside she holds all of the animals in her arms hugging then tightly so happy. The urges were too much and I couldn't resist taking pictures of her it was adorable, "What are they for Farklyboo?" She asks in her cute little voice. I smiled pleased she asked before taking the panda from her, placing it under her ankle, then taking the zebra and putting it around the part of her crutches that went underneath her armpits. "You can put them under your foot or on your crutches for comfort El baby." I show her. Melissa thought they were amazing she liked them very much almost as much as Ella which pleased me a lot. Ella lay her head on my shoulder lovingly hugging me. She picks up the tv remote with a smile, "Let's watch the tv." She says going through the channels until she reaches the discovery channel which made me both blush and smile that she knew me so well, "Your favourite!" I kiss her cheek hard and passionately. Then I picked up her pig pet and put it over her other crutch so as soon as she needed to go anywhere it would be ready and she could be more comfy. Suddenly when I least except it Melissa comes in with a huge bowl of Mac and cheese and places it in front Ella and I. "Wow gee thanks, Melissa." I say with a very grateful smile. She chuckles with a wide smile, "Well I like to keep my injured niece and lovingly boyfriend well fed." She says retreating to the kitchen, "enjoy you two!" Instantly I grab the spoon and gently spoon the pasta into Ella's mouth enjoying every second honestly not really focusing on the tv. She was so beautiful and I really had fun feeding her and myself. "Thank you Farkle." Ella says graciously taking the spoon from me and spooning it into my mouth which makes me giggle. "I'm suppose to be feeding you, your the injured one not me missy." I say pretending to be mad although I could never be mad at this beauty for long...