Chapter 5-

Chapter 5-
Farkle's POV-
As I helped Ella out of Mr Mathews room and into the cafeteria all I could think about was how Harmonie knew so much about Lucas. It scared me if I was honest but I won't show it Because I can't scare poor Ella. One of her crutches slipped from under her arm before anything could happen again I grabbed her arm and wrapped around my waist helping her get comfortable in one of the chairs before having her rest her bad ankle on a chair and putting my spare hoodie underneath it for support. "Ella you stay here I'll get you lunch it's on me, " I insisted placing a supportive arm on her shoulder with a loving smile. Just then Kaz insisted Harmonie sit resting since she's 8 months pregnant, "You stay here I'll get you lunch it's on me." He says mimicking me before following me. We waste no time getting the girls their food and getting back to them since they clearly no state to do it themselves, that's when Kaz said something a little creepy. "Farkle have you ever think that you may like Ella??" He asks randomly, "I've been watching the way you are together." I blush I hated the idea of people knowing I crushed over Ella. Before I replied I decided to give Ella her lunch she needs the strength if she's going to keep those crutches working. "Ella and I were just discussing crushes." Harmonie says worsening the situation for both of us. I looked over at Ella and she ; like me was bright red in the face like a tomato. I found this couple not only a little shady but very openly direct, it gave me the chills, just then Kaz looks as if he's about to say something. "Right we're just going to be open here with you since your both two clearly smart kids," he says confirming my thoughts as we ate our food he leans in closer to us. "If you want to know the truth about us being here meet us at the comic book store at the end of the day." Ella and i looked at one another before looking at the couple with a firmly sure nod we couldn't go on like this it was driving us up the wall. "D-D-Do you L-L-Like me?" Ella asks stammering like crazy after about five minutes I slowly nod as I take her hand squeezing as I she she's shaking. "Ella your beautiful. Your so kind and sweet, knowing you is such a blessing being in your class is a joy." I say as we ignore the world around us, "Do you like me back?"